I am at a complete loss

I really dont know what has happened to the netduma but it absolutely does not do what it is described to do for BO3 at the moment. My settings have not changed I have uppgraded I have followed directions to a T. I am on here every day looking for a fix. I can now no longer find a match whether its solo or with members. i have promoted this item for quite some time whether through twitter or through the number 1 clan in the world I and am at a loss on how i can truly promote an item that no longer works correctly. PLEASE HELP!!!!

http://i.imgur.com/wcBC5IT.png

I'm kind of in the same boat with not being able to find games when I party up with my friend. I can find games pretty quickly by myself but as soon as I party up I can't find any games.

mine's open. So i'm not sure if this made a difference or not, but i remoted into my friends router and opened ports and changed his DNS. We've been in the same lobby all night with no booting and a pretty smooth connection. Obviously not everyone can remote into another person's router and open ports and change their DNS but it seems to have helped quite a bit. Much more enjoyable tonight for sure.

I'm kind of in the same boat with not being able to find games when I party up with my friend. I can find games pretty quickly by myself but as soon as I party up I can't find any games.

I assume you have added your friends to your allow list ?

Have you upgraded to the latest firmware released the other day? If you have you will need to re-select your services. You still have Playstation Network PA selected.. that now does not exist.

What's the newest firmware? I haven't updated in quite a while but it's still telling me I'm on the newest version. Does it automatically update itself? I'm on 1.03.4 right now.

What's the newest firmware? I haven't updated in quite a while but it's still telling me I'm on the newest version. Does it automatically update itself? I'm on 1.03.4 right now.

Jeremy it is here http://forum.netduma.com/topic/9124-major-router-upgrade-now-available-v-1035/

Please read the instructions to the book so you do not need to come back asking for help, as you have to do as instructed for it to work as it is intended :)

Yes its updated, yes its without xbox pa, yes friends are added if they werent they wouldnt be able to join game.  Ive had  the duma for over a year. Settings are correct  really am looking for a response from an admin.  I understand there are going to be more complaints/questions as this is a help forum but browsing through today there are more questions and complaints than I have ever seen on this site. Please do us all a solid and respond to why the router isnt working correctly or that your still working out the bugs...something

http://i.imgur.com/Yc4jor8.png

without netduma     http://i.imgur.com/SaaPA68.png

with netduma     http://i.imgur.com/5h0kFxB.png 

Without the netduma picture, was that taken with a direct line to the modem or a different router? I know you're looking for an admin to help, but that probably won't happen until at least Monday so here are a couple of things to try if you haven't already...

1. Unplug your modem and router and wait 30 seconds. Plug the modem back in and let it boot up. Then power the router back on and let it boot up.

2. At this time also do a hard reboot on your console - For Xbox One hold the power button for ten seconds. I'm not sure what it is on Playstation. Wait to boot this up until your modem and router are back online.

3. On the geo filter page, re add the service whether it be PSN or Xbox Live. Just switch off the current service to something else, i.e. PC, connected TV, etc., and apply. Then re add the PSN or Xbox Live service and hit apply.

4. This is what worked for me...Go into Miscellaneous and scroll to Cloud Settings. Untick both cloud settings and hit apply. Then retick both cloud settings and hit apply. 

I did all 4 of these last night and it worked tremendously for me. I also run with UPnP enabled and ports forwarded for my xbox one. I would try this as well if you don't have it done already and make sure your Xbox/PS4 is set to a static IP address. I'm sure you've tried most if not all of these, but give it another shot and post how it goes!

*Edit* I also have Charter and their DNS sucks. I changed my DNS using OpenDNS. You should check this out as it lowered my base ping by 8ms!

Yes its updated, yes its without xbox pa, yes friends are added if they werent they wouldnt be able to join game.  Ive had  the duma for over a year. Settings are correct  really am looking for a response from an admin.  I understand there are going to be more complaints/questions as this is a help forum but browsing through today there are more questions and complaints than I have ever seen on this site. Please do us all a solid and respond to why the router isnt working correctly or that your still working out the bugs...something

http://i.imgur.com/Yc4jor8.png

without netduma     http://i.imgur.com/SaaPA68.png

with netduma     http://i.imgur.com/5h0kFxB.png 

I'm going to head into chat if you want to try and troubleshoot a little more. I've got a little time before Ive got to head out with the wife and kids.

when your in a party on xbox or ps4 you have to add those party members to your allow and deny list if you dont they might get kicked unless you make the geo filter wide enough to cover those players in your party 

its a direct line from modem...its funny you mention those tips as i read through your post a few minutes ago and did all of them. still having same issue running static IP with portforwarding for the xbox. im interested in the open dns though

134796322.png

you really dont need a static ip for your console if your connected to the duma and its the main router. my ip for my consoles never change 

Without the netduma picture, was that taken with a direct line to the modem or a different router? I know you're looking for an admin to help, but that probably won't happen until at least Monday so here are a couple of things to try if you haven't already...

1. Unplug your modem and router and wait 30 seconds. Plug the modem back in and let it boot up. Then power the router back on and let it boot up.

2. At this time also do a hard reboot on your console - For Xbox One hold the power button for ten seconds. I'm not sure what it is on Playstation. Wait to boot this up until your modem and router are back online.

3. On the geo filter page, re add the service whether it be PSN or Xbox Live. Just switch off the current service to something else, i.e. PC, connected TV, etc., and apply. Then re add the PSN or Xbox Live service and hit apply.

4. This is what worked for me...Go into Miscellaneous and scroll to Cloud Settings. Untick both cloud settings and hit apply. Then retick both cloud settings and hit apply. 

I did all 4 of these last night and it worked tremendously for me. I also run with UPnP enabled and ports forwarded for my xbox one. I would try this as well if you don't have it done already and make sure your Xbox/PS4 is set to a static IP address. I'm sure you've tried most if not all of these, but give it another shot and post how it goes!

*Edit* I also have Charter and their DNS sucks. I changed my DNS using OpenDNS. You should check this out as it lowered my base ping by 8ms!

charter dns servers are shit ive changed mine to either google or open dns 

you really dont need a static ip for your console if your connected to the duma and its the main router. my ip for my consoles never change 

true but it doesn't hurt!  ;)

its a direct line from modem...its funny you mention those tips as i read through your post a few minutes ago and did all of them. still having same issue running static IP with portforwarding for the xbox. im interested in the open dns though

134796322.png

Just to let you know you won't get a grade A line unless youre pc can test for packet loss,basically needs java to run and with that MOS rating you will have a grade A line if you can test for packet loss

I'm going to head into chat if you want to try and troubleshoot a little more. I've got a little time before Ive got to head out with the wife and kids.

used opendns with no success...i guess  i will wait until monday.  i really want to believe its bo3 and not the duma.  

Archived