Star Wars Battlefront

Dookers

BO3 is playing much better these days recommend you to take another look especially with the netduma. (Though i havnt played much over christmas maybe servers are running a bit hot at the moment)

Looks like SWBF server locations are messed up. Ill play later and get some ids.

Though Im scared to boot it up again i had such a bad experience.

I'll take a look at BO3 tonight maybe. Been rolling through a few other games since Christmas.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Im gonna have to agree with you i made a post about the lack of support on other game titles. Just see for your self in the "new games for geo-filter" thread and look at the numerous requests for support. And none have been supported. All i hear is that Fraser is supposed to test games on Saturdays ( not putting blame on Fraser by the way ) but i have yet to see anything materialize to date. One would think supporting games would be important to a "Gaming Router" but what do i know ? Any time i have mentioned lack of support someone is quick to point me to a small list of games that are at least 1-2 years old with the exception of Black Ops 3. Im also extremely dissapointed and begining to question my purchase.

• 4 weeks later...

I've only tried one game of Battlefront since I received my Netduma. It has always been awful for me before and remained awful. I don't know if it matters or if I am understanding things correctly, but the only server that actually showed up for me on the geo filter was in CA. I am on the East Coast. Please tell me that EA has more servers than one in CA.... 

I did play a game of BF4 last night which was great. BF4 has always been terrible for me. I'll try some more games tonight.

Reckon battlefront is a non runner for duma i think it would be fair for the team to just came out and say it ain't happening they have been awesome so far for these sort of games but don't keep us in the dark your customer service is to good for that.. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Don't thank me. I ain't being patient by choice. You the owner and you don't seem to give a crap and there ain't really nothing I can do about it. If my wife didn't get me the netduma for my birthday and if it hadn't been so expensive I would be using it as frisbee or skipping it across the water. Unfortunately all I can do is unplug this thing and use it as a paper weight until I feel like playing Destiny which don't happen often.

Yup.. unless you plan on playing the same game for the life of the Netduma. Game support is horrible...... i know that they're a small company but thats still no excuse for not getting games supported .The last game they officialy supported was Black Ops 3 and thats last year. Really wish they would recognize this weakness and turn it into a stregnth.

EA games connect you to the nearest dedicated server and lock you to it from that day forward so I disable the geo when I play EA games, their dedis are sweet.

• Administrators

It's not about not caring. It is simply a case of being extremely busy and not always having the time to do it. I understand your frustration, I really do. I'm frustrated myself. I have a few essential tasks this week that need to be done. Then I will dedicate as much time as needed to get it done. It will be my priority.

Once these games are done I will focus on freeing up time each week to make sure this doesn't happen again.

• 1 month later...

EA games connect you to the nearest dedicated server and lock you to it from that day forward so I disable the geo when I play EA games, their dedis are sweet.

The dedicated server I am constantly stuck on is the West Coast. Games are terrible. Not even worth playing. Has anyone posted a server list? ID list?

It's not about not caring. It is simply a case of being extremely busy and not always having the time to do it. I understand your frustration, I really do. I'm frustrated myself. I have a few essential tasks this week that need to be done. Then I will dedicate as much time as needed to get it done. It will be my priority.

Once these games are done I will focus on freeing up time each week to make sure this doesn't happen again.

It is not a matter of being busy or not. It is a matter of priority. I honestly think it would be helpful if you gave a priority to games and then let the community know what level of priority each game has. It really makes you guys look bad when you look back and see a once or twice a month post about working on it Saturday, but then nothing ever happens. I'd recommend a bit more transparency. Just say SWBF is not a priority. Or place it in a list of games and give it a priority rating/level. 

• Administrators

It is not a matter of being busy or not. It is a matter of priority. I honestly think it would be helpful if you gave a priority to games and then let the community know what level of priority each game has. It really makes you guys look bad when you look back and see a once or twice a month post about working on it Saturday, but then nothing ever happens. I'd recommend a bit more transparency. Just say SWBF is not a priority. Or place it in a list of games and give it a priority rating/level. 

I do like the idea so will definitely implement this, will give me a deadline to adhere to as well.

Archived