Pro player encounters

BENORMOUS

Just curious to know if any of you beasts out in the world of xbox live PsN or on pc have come across any top pro players either in the call of duty world or any other game?if so how did you fair against them or was a rage quit involved lol

Ill start by sharing my experience back in the mw3 days on xbox I joined a game with my 2 friends to here these two other guys absolutely fan boying this guy in the pre game lobby,games starts and of course hes on the other team,these guys were way too excited that they were in the same lobby as this beast,this beast I'd never heard of was a guy called fearcrads a well known pub stomper come cod pro,I just went about my game like I did back then with my 70 ping internet 2.2 download and 0.3 upload and proceeded to try and slay out the other team which I did do with success until I here a enemy MOAB being dropped,instantly blaming my team mates of course as I beat this guy a few times in a 1on1 gunfight,as I thought it was over I carried demolishing the other team until a second MOAB came in from the same guy,man I was pissed off haha,the game is still on his youtube it was on interchange groundwar and I finished with 51 kills 13 deaths or so,I subbed to him there and then and a few days later the video was up of me getting my ass handed to me,my gamertag was MR INCREDERBAD backthen worst game tag ever.

If you guys have any experiences of getting smashed by a pro or even taking a pro to school share it here I'd love to here the stories

played a lot of halo pros so far and won against them, i usually set their geo-filter circles on preference then and tie the filter around them to get a lot of follow-up matches

works very well

I have played with tmartn and pamaj on the BO3 beta, they both wrecked but they were on my time so :) My bud played with ali a as well be he said he played like crap

That reminds me I have too played against ali a my mate made him rage quit out we watched back on theatre mode and my mate killed him then killed him off spawn with the lightning strike

I have played a guy named bigSully on ps4 numerous times. He destroyed every time, so

I googled his name after the 4th or 5th time. Turns out he was ranked #1 on ghosts and has a twitch channel. I watched a few of his games and his aim and game play strategy are amazing. He is the best I have played. I think theMarkofJ on YouTube may be the best I have ever seen, but would love to play against him to confirm he is that good.

I came across epsilon swanny in a ranked play hardpoint I got a 3 piece him included (he wasn't looking in my direction though :P) just flanked and caught them of guard. BUT and a very big BUT, he carried there team destroyed our team and we lost. I did hold my own against him though. He was still on another level though and I ain't a bad player. Either way it was fun and if truth be told knowing I was playing him kind of put me off lol I just couldn't get over the fact he was in my game xD!

I had TheMarkofJ in my lobby in MW3 but he backed out right as the game was about to start :(

I guess he's not pro as in league/competitive but he has better twitch gun play than a lot of the competitive players, but probably not the positional smarts that is needed in a lot of competitive modes.

I think you'll find that a lot of the pro players in pub matches aren't super impressive especially when alone.  They really shine when they play with their team in obj.

Have come across a few.  They're not pro's but have ran into the IGN editors a few times.

Used to run into real, not fan boy, Optic, Obey and Envy snipers trying to make montages... i remember Optic Jewel was partied with them.  Used to hit those guys quite often and made it my mission to camp their tac inserts and anything i could do to mess up their montages.  great fun :)

As far as actual pro's i ran into Aches once on Ops 2 and lost that match badly, but lag was bad.  Would have loved to have seen what happened if it was a smooth game.  And then ran into Crimsix on Ghost in a game of Domination.  Went positive and won that game so was very happy that night :)  But to be fair it was on one of the last dlc maps that he probably hadn't played and didn't know as well

Played Seananners when Black ops 2 was coming out Pre release date , Lag was terrible,He destroyed me in FFA

I would Unload full clip with an LMGat him, shots wouldn't register he would kill me in 2 shots I instantly died, most of the time didn't see him and I would die.

Kill cams would show me shooting into the wall with him behind me it was pretty terrible.

Got the best of some other Pro's in FFa back in the MW3 days

Man, I have a list of big names that have done me wrong...LOL

I've been:

Knifed by OnlyUsemeBlade (Blops 2)

Shotgunned by Sandy Ravage (Blops 2 and Blops 3 Beta)

Shotgunned by Fick Moley (Blops 2)

SMG'd and C4'd by LegendofThunder (Blops 2)

Scoped/Semi-quickscoped by Fick Moley (Blops 2)

Quickscoped by Rainn, Temper® and probably 6 dozen other big names I don't know from that community

I've traded kills with:

Fick Moley

Sandy Ravage

LegendofThunder

To be honest I ran into a lot of these guys when Ghost was out, just playing pubs on Blops 2.  Invariably some fan boy or hater comes along and wants to try and lock them in a corner or bash them with riot shields or everyone breaks out knife only classes (when Blade was in the lobby) and those just guys just get fed up and bounce.

Can't say I blame them.  I like playing CoD when it's going well, but to HAVE to play it and have beast games everyday to feed myself?  Nah, I'm okay with a day job, thanks.  You don't want to be the guy that turns out to be GOD at "Napkin Place Set Arranger" and have your audience leave when they realize that game just sucks.....:D

Don't remember his name, but after 10 months of playing this game some dude dropped a DNA bomb on me today. I was emptying half a clip in him on numerous occasions, with no kills. He was rushing in a team death match on a difficult map. There was no f ing way that should have happened. If I ever thought there was a hack going on it was with this guy.

Don't remember his name, but after 10 months of playing this game some dude dropped a DNA bomb on me today. I was emptying half a clip in him on numerous occasions, with no kills. He was rushing in a team death match on a difficult map. There was no f ing way that should have happened. If I ever thought there was a hack going on it was with this guy.

What was his name mate?also which console?I play a guy on groundwar on xbox who I just can't kill my bullets just don't do anything to him,hes gotta be messing with his conection to make him that way,he's from the UK but if ever im in his game it plays like shit

I played a couple of AW Hardpoint games against a British COD pro called TCM Benq Moose on the weekend, Bio Lab hardpoint, he dropped almost 60 kills and I dropped almost 40, my team lost but it was still cool as this was my first time playing against any pro. Iv got the video still. 

Archived