Question....

Macca65

I know the Duma. Works with most games, although you may need to tweet the settings a bit.

I have ordered the Star Wars Battlefront ( I know but the kid in me said I had to). So the Beta version is being released next week.

Will the Duma work? Or will it be a case of suck it and see? I can't think of a reason why it shouldn't

Anyway may the force be with you Padawan ;)

I think its schould be very similar to the BO3 beta. Though that is a EA title and made by the makers of BF so i would imagine that it will perform a lot like Battlefiled games. So if it works for BF i think it will work for it as well. 

But like you sad it will probably need to be test and see when the beta is out.

Yeah I think your are right Lukasz. I believe it is using the same engine (whatever that means) and same servers as BF? Looking forward to it as this might replace COD for me at least. Can't seem to get into Destiny, and not played MGS so Star Wars I await you :)

Yebs Dice Have been in online market for quite a long time so and they are the makers of BF for good few years now so you should expect a similar network experience.

To be honest i may gave it a go as i always wanted to play some 3th person online game like gears etc. And if i am not mistaking SW will be 3th person. 

Yebs Dice Have been in online market for quite a long time so and they are the makers of BF for good few years now so you should expect a similar network experience.

To be honest i may gave it a go as i always wanted to play some 3th person online game like gears etc. And if i am not mistaking SW will be 3th person.

I think you can switch between 1st and 3rd person seamlessly, according to the hype :)

Thats also nice would love to see something Like Gears on PS4. I have been waiting and waiting on....

I don't think this will be anything like gears m8. More case of battlefield but with a star wars setting. So large scale maps also I believe there is no ads unless using a sniper rifle. It is beautifully presented though!

I don't think this will be anything like gears m8. More case of battlefield but with a star wars setting. So large scale maps also I believe there is no ads unless using a sniper rifle. It is beautifully presented though!

Seriously ? So will it play exactly like bf4, same mechanics but with a different skin of characters instead of soldiers ?

Im not being too quick to judge, its just that I've only ever seen the official trailer which I don't think shown any proper hud gameplay ??

(I might be wrong, its not really the right time for me to be thinking at all ha (on a comedown at the mo)

don't feel guilty macca60, im 45 years old and cant wait for star wars to hit my ps4 screen, re-live the youth and all that!!!!!

Hell yeah. Me and my son are there. Already told the wifey not to make any plans.

Archived