New Gaming Chair

RADDY1993

The one im getting is the biggest seen below and there are also smaller ones in the very bottom video :)

That is nice. Resembles the Dxracers. Do a review if you get a chance. I'm curious.

Master XL

Evo XL

I really want one of these or the DXRacer ones, won't get one for awhile though!

I know i cant wait but its out of stock at the mo so i pre ordered but still paid the whole amount but have know idea when its coming :).

Agreed would like to hear a review from you Raddy and would love to know if the chairs are made for the bigger guys.I've seen lots of gaming chair manufactures that make "gaming chairs" for bigger guys and I'm always disappointed when I sit in them as they fit me like a t-shirt I bought at baby gap.

Hope you chair comes quickly as nothing sucks like waiting for something in the mail that you really want...the duma comes to mind... :D

I bought a DXRacer off amazon about 6 months back, loved it then one day received an email from amazon saying they were refunding everyone who bought one as there was and I quote 'a risk of fall'. I got £180 back in my account and got to keep the chair, bonkers

$200-$300 for a damn chair?!!!

No. Matter of fact, HELL NO!!

I need one as the office chair i have only comes a quarter up my back and im not far short of 20 stone so i hope this chair will benefit me in the long run :)

I really want one of these or the DXRacer ones, won't get one for awhile though!

I just bought a DXRacer and have only had it about a week.  I love it best investment I have made in a while.  I found in my other chairs (and there have been many) that my back would hurt, I had surgery a couple of years ago and after about an hour the pain set in; I like to be at the computer or gaming for four or five hours at a time. 

The DXRacer is great after three or four hours I still feel good, I do get up periodically to stretch but I have always done that. 

Yes $300 plus is a lot to pay but I can tell you when I was still working my company spent a lot more for my office chairs and in my opinion they weren't as comfortable.

DB

• Administrators

I just bought a DXRacer and have only had it about a week.  I love it best investment I have made in a while.  I found in my other chairs (and there have been many) that my back would hurt, I had surgery a couple of years ago and after about an hour the pain set in; I like to be at the computer or gaming for four or five hours at a time. 

The DXRacer is great after three or four hours I still feel good, I do get up periodically to stretch but I have always done that. 

Yes $300 plus is a lot to pay but I can tell you when I was still working my company spent a lot more for my office chairs and in my opinion they weren't as comfortable.

DB

Thats great to hear, will definitely try to invest in one in the future :)

Archived