struggling to find games when in a party AW

bagsta69

• Administrators

When its disabled it behaves like a normal router, so it wouldn't prevent you getting games. Combine that with solo play being fine I would say theres probably a NAT issue with some of the members of your party thats making it hard to find games

Both open nat, Not had problems like this in over two years gaming together. (He is East coast USA) we can both get solo games fine on both AW and bo2 beta, as soon as we are joining up in a party we cannot get games, tried changing party leader re booting stuff etc. All to no avail. The 2 common factors are Activision games and playing in a party. Maybe they have done something country specific

Chat and joining parties no problem. Found one game in last half hour and the teleporting was so bad we had to quit.

Hopefully when beta ends shit will get back to normal. Cheers for the suggestions though .

Just to add when people in my parties have had nat issues before we cannot even get ps chat to work so I don't think it's a nat issue.

Ok if I join a game and their is room my friends can join game in progress no problem. It just seems to be joining as a party there are problems. This is the first time we have ever experienced it..

We tried a private match with me hosting. Totally fine even though I found it strange to only have 3 ping bars as host.!!!!!

I was struggling the other day with same issue I reflushed cloud and found a game straight away,there were 4 of us in party and it was having none of it until I flushed cloud

What did you do to refresh it? I need to try this because I need to keep unticking strict mode.

What did you do to refresh it? I need to try this because I need to keep unticking strict mode.

Just go to Setting>Misc>Apply Cloud Setting > Click it and I believe that should refresh it for you.  I don't believe you have to Reboot the router but this may not hurt either.

Will try again tonight chaps thanks for the tips. Emblems still not showing up but a fair few people are complaining about this on official cod forums to so doubt it is an R1 issue.

Just go to Setting>Misc>Apply Cloud Setting > Click it and I believe that should refresh it for you. I don't believe you have to Reboot the router but this may not hurt either.

Great. I'll do this later when I get home. ☆☆☆☆☆

Archived