My review on the Netduma

First off let me tell you a bit of what I have to deal with while gaming. I stay in South Africa (everything is 10 years behind here ) where players run 1 mb lines just to get lag comp and other exploit it with LTE

*I have nothing but good words for netduma since they solved my "lag comp" problem and my K/D went from 0.89 all the way to 1.87

*I can game while my family watches Netflix on their VPN enabled devices (yeah we don't have Netflix in South Africa so I have to use a vpn to watch it)

*I can now also play CSGO and not risk getting a cool down because of somebody Ddossing me

For anybody having problems with lag comp , ddos I recommend this product to you

10/10 rating

Regards

Happy customer

Welcome aboard sir and happy gaming.  I am glad you have have a great experience with the R1 as I like to call it.  If you have any problems or concerns please do not hesitate to post here.  If you haven't seen the Netduma wiki page give it a read it really has a lot of answers to possible questions you might have.

http://wiki.netduma.com/doku.php?id=start

Firstly Welcome to the DUMA ARMY buddy.

Now i can see that you are taking FULL advantage of this little white box. Nice to see you geting the best out of all the gaming supported features in this router

Again Happy Gaming

• 2 weeks later...

ive been trying to find what this last update did myself ,didnt know there was a newer update because it said y"you have the latest update " in the router? i had 1.03.3 not .4 so i hope they can just fix that, but i havent figured out everything about this router yet unfortunately. i understand there is another update, .5 coming, it seems to be very important so i hope they can put that out soon.

Archived