Nothing but issues recently

3 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Set a reserved IP on the R3 for the PC itself and see if that helps please

Can you advise how to do this? Via device manager or through the settings?

• Administrators
30 minutes ago, ThatDisguise said:

Can you advise how to do this? Via device manager or through the settings?

It's in DHCP settings - give it the IP it already has

Hey Fraser,

I have done all of the above and unfortunately had to go back to the R2. I am very upset that I have not been able to use my R3. Actually both my R3s, as I bought one for each of my homes. We need an update fast. Iโ€™m afraid you guys may see a class action lawsuit.

• Administrators
18 hours ago, Sweeper2890 said:

Hey Fraser,

I have done all of the above and unfortunately had to go back to the R2. I am very upset that I have not been able to use my R3. Actually both my R3s, as I bought one for each of my homes. We need an update fast. Iโ€™m afraid you guys may see a class action lawsuit.

What is the actual issue you're having? You haven't made a topic/post to specify so we can help

On 4/15/2024 at 8:22 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

It's in DHCP settings - give it the IP it already has

I've had this done for about 3 days now, I'm still getting the random disconnects, reconnects. After it does it for a while it'll eventually stop.

ย 

I've ordered another ethernet cable to 100% rule out that option. I'm also going to try hooking up my playstation to the same port on the R3, with the same cable on the weekend to see if the disconnects occur on there.

I'm hoping it's something simple and not one of the ethernet ports on the hub dying.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, ThatDisguise said:

I've had this done for about 3 days now, I'm still getting the random disconnects, reconnects. After it does it for a while it'll eventually stop.

ย 

I've ordered another ethernet cable to 100% rule out that option. I'm also going to try hooking up my playstation to the same port on the R3, with the same cable on the weekend to see if the disconnects occur on there.

I'm hoping it's something simple and not one of the ethernet ports on the hub dying.

Okay keep us posted! Also try Early Access