Happy birthday Moofda!

Guest Netduma_Iain

Guest Netduma_Iain

Just found out Moofda(one of our customers) turned 30 today, I'd just like to say a big happy birthday from the Netduma team. Hope you have a great day and have a beer(or soft drink) on us. 

Guest Netduma Luke

Lol, thanks Iain, cheers for the great interaction and amazing product meow.  I must find out my my name is showing up as Moodfa. Seriously, this is strange. Loves. hahahahah

For your birthday present, I can change this for you if you like?

Assume the d and the f are to be switched?

For your birthday present, I can change this for you if you like?

Assume the d and the f are to be switched?

Lol, that would be great Luke! I sign in with twitter, I just hadn't noticed the mistake before lol. So weird!

Happy Birthday fellow Early Adopter.

Thanks buck. =) Cheers to the duma. 

Happy birthday, you are nearly as old as me now :)

Heh, thanks meow. =) And thankyou to Luke and Duma for properly fixing my name. I wonder how long it was wrong lol. On twitter it's fine, anyway, meow meow. 

Guest Netduma Luke

Heh, thanks meow. =) And thankyou to Luke and Duma for properly fixing my name. I wonder how long it was wrong lol. On twitter it's fine, anyway, meow meow. 

Moofda - a long story to tell you of a good lol I had at the weekend. This may very well be a 'you had to be there moment' but I'm going to tell you anyway:

My niece is 20 months old and she was staying with us. She is obsessed with the film 'Frozen' and everytime the main character comes on the screen she shouts her name 'Anna!'

If you haven't seen Frozen, she's a princess with red hair and skinny. Here's what she looks like:

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=anna+frozen&rlz=1C1TEUA_enGB517GB517&espv=2&biw=1517&bih=725&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=p--2VLaeK4aE7gbRooCwBw&sqi=2&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ&dpr=0.9

Anyway I was babysitting her and showing her Google images of Frozen and playing a game where I said 'which one is Anna?' and she would point to her on the screen.

A short while later she was just sat next to me watching the TV whilst I was on this forum.

Your avatar popped up and she saw it and screamed, at the top of her voice 'ANNA!'.

Once I finally stopped laughing I just said 'erm no, I think that's supposed to be a stick man of the devil'

TL:DR: Moofda's drawing skills > Disney's skills

Moofda - a long story to tell you of a good lol I had at the weekend. This may very well be a 'you had to be there moment' but I'm going to tell you anyway:

My niece is 20 months old and she was staying with us. She is obsessed with the film 'Frozen' and everytime the main character comes on the screen she shouts her name 'Anna!'

If you haven't seen Frozen, she's a princess with red hair and skinny. Here's what she looks like:

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=anna+frozen&rlz=1C1TEUA_enGB517GB517&espv=2&biw=1517&bih=725&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=p--2VLaeK4aE7gbRooCwBw&sqi=2&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ&dpr=0.9

Anyway I was babysitting her and showing her Google images of Frozen and playing a game where I said 'which one is Anna?' and she would point to her on the screen.

A short while later she was just sat next to me watching the TV whilst I was on this forum.

Your avatar popped up and she saw it and screamed, at the top of her voice 'ANNA!'.

Once I finally stopped laughing I just said 'erm no, I think that's supposed to be a stick man of the devil'

TL:DR: Moofda's drawing skills > Disney's skills

Hahhahahahaa, this made me laugh more then it should have. =) Seriously. That's awesome. My niece loves that movie as well. I just can't get over the stickman devil as you said being confused with her (anna)  hahhaha. Thanks for that. =)