No games found with PA at 0

Pro Innocence

As the title says I struggle to find games when PA is set at 0 but when I do/if I do the games play flawless! But when I cannot find games and set PA to say 35ms I always get put into a awful west coast us server (I'm in UK) with an apparent 25 ping, when this happens it's a joke of a game, Amy ideas how to find more games when PA is at 0. Btw radious is snapped 4 times.

If you live in uk and you are pinging us host 35 ms its probably miss located one as thats phisical impossible reagarding the distance. Here is the thread about mislocated hosts.

http://forum.netduma.com/topic/1723-cloud-incorrect-locations/

Now i have watched some of your games and you are very skilled player i mean it. Now taking your skill and SBMM plus player base getting smaller nad smaller it make sens to men that you struggel to find games.

Expending you geo it may be sloution unfortunately. I may be wrong though.

Here is my setting for geofilter and pa, I have no problems finding games, 99% are dedicated servers though mostly south coast UK and France.

I am a very average player though so the matchmaking may different for you.

post-788-0-39465700-1438528958_thumb.jpg

I understand the mis located and that's why I said apparently a 25 ping. Either if way if they are mis located why is it every game when on that server the game plays awful.

Well I appreciate the compliment of my skill if that really is true then I am punished for being a good player because I am forced onto an awful server.

So do any of you guys not struggle to find games in in without PA? Like I said my radious is 1589km over eu :(.

I do not play aw so I can not comment on that but 0 pa works well for bops 2 and mw 3 on a 316km geo , it's a shame for people who like aw that's there isn't more players

I understand the mis located and that's why I said apparently a 25 ping. Either if way if they are mis located why is it every game when on that server the game plays awful.

Well I appreciate the compliment of my skill if that really is true then I am punished for being a good player because I am forced onto an awful server.

So do any of you guys not struggle to find games in in without PA? Like I said my radious is 1589km over eu :(.

Am in north east england and if i get put on any server it plays crap. Not played for weeks now its no fun.

Yebs i fell you. Its like when i frist got duma my kd was like 1.19 as well as a lot more people were palying it.

Now when my kd ist 1.63 i can get those sytuation when i have to wait 5 min sometimes more to get a game.

Some times simple reeboting helps as well as remebrering to wait 2 min after i quit band host.

I started noticing playing with same people on different days not all the time though but still. That had never hapend before.

On other hand ghost i have none of those problems.

Hi Fraser,

When I have the PA set to say around 35 like you tried it finds games but mainly puts me on a server in the west coast us, I know that doesn't seem right as it's to far away To be such a low ping, but even with a low ping it plays terrible.

But when its set at 0 ping I struggle to find games, so I tried set the PA to 23ms and though it's to low of a number to find a game outside my geo range (snapped 4x covering pretty much all EU) it finds a lot more games in me geo range and I don't have to wait to long.

Strange for me as I seem to not find games when PA is at 0. But for now I seem to have got it working ok with the PA at 23ms.

:).

Archived