First time

Macca65

I have ever pre ordered a game, but went ahead with BO3.

The kid in me is shouting "Yay"

The optimist is saying It will be good it has to be given the law of averages

The pessimist is saying you cupid stunt, don't you ever learn?

The financial adviser is saying should have waited till after Xmas when the game is in the bargain bin

The wife is saying You've got another of those stupid shoot them up thingeys

I'm just saying Roll on November

I have always hyped the games up in my mind, then slightly let down each year.

Now for aw i thought i will not hype it then I am not let down.

And now look its a load of **** so i think i better hype this one so I am only slightly let down once more , bring on the bops :)

Same here Macca looking forward to this one after deciding to give cod the brush of for a year although recently i've been playing some old cods again on ps3 and didn't take long to have some fun again.

Prolly get the usual wtf moments but i'll be readying the beer fridge for saturday nights come the winter evenings  :D

Well i have never pre order cod and will hold my self of this one though i loved blops.

With duma in my arsenal i am looking foward also try. Cods have still a grate players base and have a lot of fan so there is a hope for a good pl base.

The beta testing is tempting.

I preorder games that I'm sure I'll buy anyways, I even preordered the elite controllers for the xone. Then I only put a small amount of money down at the initial order and continue to put small amounts of money down so the items I preordered are paid off before they come out..

I changed my mind one time and GameStop allowed me to transfer my money to another game without issue.

I preorder games that I'm sure I'll buy anyways, I even preordered the elite controllers for the xone. Then I only put a small amount of money down at the initial order and continue to put small amounts of money down so the items I preordered are paid off before they come out..

I changed my mind one time and GameStop allowed me to transfer my money to another game without issue.

I usually look around at garage sales and buy underpriced games and trade them towards the next installment. I got my PS4 and Xbox One for less than $300 out of pocket. I bought a couple systems for peanuts off of craigslist. I waited until they had the extra trade allowance and scored big. The rest I used those garage sale games and BLAMO! Cheapassgamer.

I've been playing since CoD 1; I pre-ordered BO3 with the season pass.  The only one I haven't played is UO.  Am I a sucker?  You bet.  But I do enjoy the games.  I like the Battlefield series too, but it's always been too fiddly and the gameplay too slow compared to CoD.  I wish arena shooters (e.g., UT) would make a comeback, but until they do, CoD is about as close as it comes.

I used to love me some low grav instagib UT.  I miss those days.  I still fire up UT3 from time to time to play against bots.

The main reason for the pre order for myself was to play the beta. Black ops 2 was an awful experience for me, the connections were so bad.

I pre ordered Destiny so that I could play the Alpha and the Beta and after the beta decided it was not the game for me and cancelled the order.

Black ops 3 will be going the same way if it doesn't impress on the beta. I really really hope it does though as it has been a few years since I have had a great experience with any COD game. (I am aware that it is a beta and not the full game and as such will allow for a not perfect experience)

The R1 has really helped in making AW playable and without it I am sure I would have stopped playing it months ago.

I tried a few games with it turned of the other night and that sucker got fired back up again real quick I can tell ya.

I'm basing my purchase from the beta.
A friend of mine pre-ordered a copy and didn't receive his beta codes. As an apology, the retailer gave him 5 extra beta codes and gave me one of them.

Black Ops 2 was a lag fest for me so I'm hoping the R1 will put Black Ops 3 in it's place in terms of connectivity.

Fingers crossed the beta is good!

Archived