Hybrid VPN for Warzone no longer connecting via OPEN VPN

Paul Maos

1 ora fa, gege ha detto:

Ciao, ho provato a fare come dici tu e ora la posizione in gioco è cambiata.
Ora ogni volta che avvio il gioco mi blocca immediatamente e mi dice di controllare la mia connessione e fa una ricerca infinita con 200 ping, in questo caso uso nolagvpn.
Quando uso expressvpn il DUMAos mi dice in connessione ma non si connette mai, di usare la foto del registro quando la configurazione expressvpn

15dbbcf7-1b2e-4558-8a4b-2236b00c11f4.jpg

@Netduma Fraser

i had the same problem you have to set the dns server and then everything works, for the guy above i send the photo for ps5 with working hybrid vpn, these two ports you have to put in traffic

1C4F919C-6E06-47A2-B88B-C593DF0D67BA.jpeg

21 hours ago, gege said:

Hi, I tried to do as you say and now the position in the game has changed.
Now every time I start the game it immediately blocks me and tells me to check my connection and does an infinite search with 200 pings, in this case I use nolagvpn.
When I use expressvpn the DUMAos tells me in connection but never connects, to use the registry photo when the expressvpn configuration

Dove stai impostando la posizione della VPN? Se stai cercando di essere messo su server in tutto il mondo con un ping incredibilmente alto, potrebbe essere riluttante a metterti in un gioco.

18 ore fa, Bul ha detto:
i had the same problem you have to set the dns server and then everything works, for the guy above i send the photo for ps5 with working hybrid vpn, these two ports you have to put in traffic

Mille Grazie
la posizione che uso è l'india via uk?
quale dovrei usare?
grazie

1 hour ago, gege said:

Thank you very much
, the position I use is india via uk?
which one should i use?
thank you

Idealmente, vorresti giocare su server locali con un ping più basso.

Il motivo per cui il ping è così alto è perché stai eseguendo una VPN verso l'India, che è probabilmente anche il motivo per cui stai lottando per ottenere un gioco.

On 5/4/2022 at 7:31 PM, Bul said:

23 ore fa, Netduma Bruno ha detto:

Idealmente, vorresti giocare su server locali con un ping più basso.

Il motivo per cui il ping è così alto è perché stai eseguendo una VPN verso l'India, che è probabilmente anche il motivo per cui stai lottando per ottenere un gioco.

ciao ragazzi,
sono entrato nelle porte 3074 e 443, ora la posizione è quella che ho selezionato con la vpn ma mi cerca un massimo di due giochi e quindi non li cerca più.
Il mio nat è limitato nel pomeriggio e moderato la sera.
Gioco dall'Italia

• Administrators

In realtà non esiste un server in India, consiglierei di utilizzare Ping Heatmap per trovare dove si trovano i server e quindi scegliere una posizione in base a quella e potresti avere più fortuna

2 hours ago, gege said:

ciao ragazzi,
sono entrato nelle porte 3074 e 443, ora la posizione è quella che ho selezionato con la vpn ma mi cerca un massimo di due giochi e quindi non li cerca più.
Il mio nat è limitato nel pomeriggio e moderato la sera.
Gioco dall'Italia

Does it actually work? The India via UK one? Because I have been struggling with this for the last weeks and I was bound to give up and blame it on CoD for blocking certain locations now..

• 4 months later...

is anyone lese having the issue on console that its only allowing you to vpn the whole device ?

when i add the specific ports in the steps above it just keeps putting my geo back in my actual location .

are people changing anything else QOS ? Network settings IPv6 Dmz Upnp etc ?

any help would be greatly appreciated

• Administrators
37 minutes ago, philo3391 said:

is anyone lese having the issue on console that its only allowing you to vpn the whole device ?

That is normal when adding a console to the VPN / when it has a console device type in the Device Manager

7 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

That is normal when adding a console to the VPN / when it has a console device type in the Device Manager

Hi Fraser. 

I changed it to tv to add the ports. 

I have tried it both leaving as a tv and changing back to pst after ports are added. No joy. It's been working fine previously. 

Any ideas ?