Hybrid VPN for Warzone no longer connecting via OPEN VPN

Paul Maos

Only asking as quite a lot of the time my lobby’s are harder when using NoLag and I occasionally find “bot lobbies” most of my friends simply hate me hosting nowadays it’s crazy lol. Vpn was working amazing before the change to ports a few weeks ago 

Just curious, as I am about to dive into this LOL, what changes have you made to your Geo-Filtering settings? Do you use the VPN and ping assist? Just want to say "Thank You" to everyone who put the effort into this solution, it has been a puzzle for me for the last six months on how they were even doing this.

Also this might be a dumb question....
Should the playstation be off while configurating the vpn? I am new to all this, I went from swinging a hammer to being forced into school to learn networking and I thank you all for your patience.

I AM CONNECTED!!! You all have been freaking awesome.... The issue I was running into.... using 1 as the username and password. Sometimes the simplest of things can complicate everything.  Paul, you are awesome!!! IBPxx, You are awesome!!! Netduma Fraser, Thank you for all the patience you have acquired over the years, I greatly appreciate it!!!!

On 2/13/2022 at 7:57 PM, Paul Maos said:

Hey @Pumpkin_DG - Do not use GEO filtering at all. Leave that off. Just use Hybrid VPN and under the advanced tab select OPENVPN

image.thumb.png.cebb89fff5d943cc80d32052d2417059.png

I’m just setting my new Duma up and i’m right here, i bought NoLag, got the files, i just don’t know how to sign in lol. anything helps i’m literally crying pissed off

On 2/14/2022 at 10:33 AM, Pumpkin_DG said:

I AM CONNECTED!!! You all have been freaking awesome.... The issue I was running into.... using 1 as the username and password. Sometimes the simplest of things can complicate everything.  Paul, you are awesome!!! IBPxx, You are awesome!!! Netduma Fraser, Thank you for all the patience you have acquired over the years, I greatly appreciate it!!!!

IM LIFERALLY STUCK RIGHT HERE ON THE USERNAME AND PASSWORD? WHAT DID U DO? HOW DO U DO IT LORD WHAT IS THE USERNAME ANF PASSWORD GODDAMIT

5 minutes ago, korimam said:

IM LIFERALLY STUCK RIGHT HERE ON THE USERNAME AND PASSWORD? WHAT DID U DO? HOW DO U DO IT LORD WHAT IS THE USERNAME ANF PASSWORD GODDAMIT

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP WHAT IS MY OPENVPN USERNAME AND PASSWORD I GOT NOLAGVPN IM STRESSING BRUH!!!!

image.jpg

On 1/28/2022 at 4:50 PM, IBPxx said:

@Paul Maos @Lolitahell Try this settings, it's actually working without any issues, both for me and the friends I shared with. Btw about Nolag, if you share with a friend, check owner's email if they're kicking out people that are connecting, if so just refresh the configurations. It happened to me that it could fail the connection. the ports you see are ALL TCP.

Settings.png

nvm i got it, and is this good for pc?

UPDATE!! just set it up VPN ON with 30 PING!  got 8 Kills with squeakers as my teammates in rebirth! i played one game earlier before VPN lobby was 1.26 this 8 kill lobby was a 0.97 so we’re on the right track !!

image.jpg

37 minutes ago, korimam said:
37 minutes ago, korimam said:

UPDATE!! just set it up VPN ON with 30 PING!  got 8 Kills with squeakers as my teammates in rebirth! i played one game earlier before VPN lobby was 1.26 this 8 kill lobby was a 0.97 so we’re on the right track !!

i restarted my PC did these same steps, and it just doesn’t work anymore, everytime i configure in hybridvpn it fails