Shoot first die first since 3 CoDs now..

MPiii

8 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

That's expected behavior, it gives you a D as it thinks you're getting less speed than you've said you do.

Force different servers even if they're a slightly higher ping as they may play better for you.

But I get the speed Ive typed in.

What do you mean with force different servers?

Like I said in my first post, Im a competitive player and play private games, I cant choose my servers, as I dont know where my opponents come from.

7 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

You've got some packet loss there, do it direct to the modem and post the results please

How can I do that?

If I plug my lan cable in my mode, I dont get internet.

• Administrators
59 minutes ago, MPiii said:

But I get the speed Ive typed in.

What do you mean with force different servers?

Like I said in my first post, Im a competitive player and play private games, I cant choose my servers, as I dont know where my opponents come from.

How can I do that?

If I plug my lan cable in my mode, I dont get internet.

Benchmark uses a different server compared to speedtest.net, if you're getting full speeds through speedtest.net that is what you'll be getting. Benchmark is reporting lower than the bandwidth speeds you've set thats why it shows as a D but you can ignore it as you are actually getting the expected speeds.

Should just be able to connect the PC directly to the modem - you'd have to unplug the router while you do this so that the port on the modem can give internet to the PC as well.

as competitive as UMG and game battles are now if you dont have a 1ms latency to your main server your isp connects to your chalked, You are already at a disadvantage

go here test your connection

https://www.measurementlab.net/tests/

216509700_SpeedTest.jpg.20c71681dc2c507ee8b94b85a71d856b.jpg

this is my test results from work, at home i get 1ms and my download and upload it a little over or a little under 1000mbps depending on time of day i try it

i keep upnp off since my connection is dedicated to my pc and console only, i have all the proper ports forwarded and when i play on p2p i trick my internet connection with qos and i set the bandwidth to 20mb down and 5mb up with the siders at 100%

when i play on dedicated servers (Multiplayer cross play on or Warzone) i set the sliders to 70% and i set my bandwidth to 1000 down and 1000 up

1 hour ago, MPiii said:

Hello @Netduma Fraser

I have got a question.

When I set up my QoS like that 

My ps5 speedtest should be 1MB upload too or am I wrong?

My upload on the ps5s speedtest is still the normal one.

That's because you probably still have 'Share Excess' enabled, if you want to see this working please disable 'Share Excess' from the three-line menu in Bandwidth Allocation.

2 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

That's because you probably still have 'Share Excess' enabled, if you want to see this working please disable 'Share Excess' from the three-line menu in Bandwidth Allocation.

if he did that isn't his connection to his PlayStation only going to get 2% of the 1.05mbps he is allocating for the device labled PSW? lol all bad or aim i wrong?

16 hours ago, TODDzillaInLA said:

if he did that isn't his connection to his PlayStation only going to get 2% of the 1.05mbps he is allocating for the device labled PSW? lol all bad or aim i wrong?

The 3% of his available bandwidth is 1.05mbps, that's how much he'd see.

I have purchased the network optimization from Kirneill and I must say: Im feeling robbed.

I told him that I have the shoot first die first problem and mainly play on console, and the only thing he did, was to port forward 5 ports to my computer.

Like what? 

No one can help me, I have thrown 300$ away for the "optimization" + xr-500.

• Administrators
44 minutes ago, MPiii said:

I have purchased the network optimization from Kirneill and I must say: Im feeling robbed.

I told him that I have the shoot first die first problem and mainly play on console, and the only thing he did, was to port forward 5 ports to my computer.

Like what? 

That is something you'd need to take up with Kirneill. In regards to your problem, the router is designed to get you low ping servers, not necessarily fix that feeling as it shouldn't really happen when you have a low ping - that being said we are working on QoS improvements that so far has had great feedback in how well it relates to the feeling you're having so once it's on the XR500 definitely upgrade. Its worth having a look around the forum as well, there are quite a few different topics discussing this with varying suggestions from the community such as throttling Congestion Control really low, experimenting with different Traffic Prioritization ports and even lowering your MTU significantly.

4 hours ago, MPiii said:

Like what? 

pretty crazy when i have full on post after post how to optimize settings SMH

If you own netduma hardware then DM me ill try to help you. Do not need any payment i remember the struggle lol

6 hours ago, MPiii said:

Like what? 

Hate to sound negative but lesson learned the hard way least you couldve done was talk to him about what his package all inquires. Haven't you ever bothered to go on google and research before?

25 minutes ago, zman1156 said:

Hate to sound negative but lesson learned the hard way least you couldve done was talk to him about what his package all inquires. Haven't you ever bothered to go on google and research before?

I researched the whole internet, and I couldnt find a solution.

So I thought Kirneill could finally help me, but 5 ports for 150$ hurts...

This is the package description 

IMG_20220119_071955.jpg

2 hours ago, MPiii said:

This is the package description 

IMG_20220119_071955.jpg

Well i hope everything gets worked out for you!

6 hours ago, MPiii said:

Ouch. I remember that guys post here, he didn't seem very convincing he could improve bullet reg tbh. He just talked himself up about optimizing pro players connections lol. Anyone can optimize their connection with a quick google search if they had no prior knowledge

Surely he did more than open 5 ports for $150?? scammer

1 hour ago, johnnytran said:

Ouch. I remember that guys post here, he didn't seem very convincing he could improve bullet reg tbh. He just talked himself up about optimizing pro players connections lol. Anyone can optimize their connection with a quick google search if they had no prior knowledge

No he didnt, I watched it, the only thing he did, was open ports, I needed to improve the bullet reg and shoot first die first problem...

On 1/19/2022 at 1:45 PM, johnnytran said:

No he didnt, I watched it, the only thing he did, was open ports, I needed to improve the bullet reg and shoot first die first problem...

Look at 0:50 please and the gunfight after. 

There is no way, my bullets dont Connect..

1 hour ago, MPiii said:

Look at 0:50 please and the gunfight after. 

There is no way, my bullets dont Connect..

Slow the video down your aim is slightly off

6 hours ago, MPiii said:

I did, its not slightly off, I replayed it like 10 times

the prof is in the video, the first gun fight you fired 25 shots only 3 landed. you are playing on 80fov it looks like and your on console at 60fps in a mid way gun fight with a smg, 2nd gun fight you landed only 2 hits

8 hours ago, TODDzillaInLA said:

the prof is in the video, the first gun fight you fired 25 shots only 3 landed. you are playing on 80fov it looks like and your on console at 60fps in a mid way gun fight with a smg, 2nd gun fight you landed only 2 hits

yea not suprising tbh. Opening ports isnt a one fits all solution for god like hit reg. it helps but it isnt everything