Shoot first die first since 3 CoDs now..

MPiii

On 1/23/2022 at 12:33 PM, Max2110 said:

I feel you, try these settings. Upnp off/disable ddos protection/dmz your playstation/set Download and upload speed to 15mbps/ next:

traffic prioritize 

Source port(3074:3074) Destination port(1:65535)

Try this setup and let me know

if you set your device in DMZ then source porting or port forwarding does nothing

On 1/23/2022 at 12:38 PM, Max2110 said:

Also try those setting on wifi and Lan. trust me. You might find better reg on wifi

wifi will feel better cause of the slower bandwidth. goes back to the faster your connection is the harder the lag compression engine handicaps you. Play with the sliders in qos and you wont need to change to wifi

7 hours ago, TODDzillaInLA said:

wifi will feel better cause of the slower bandwidth. goes back to the faster your connection is the harder the lag compression engine handicaps you. Play with the sliders in qos and you wont need to change to wifi

Mate what don't you understand? He asked for help and I gave him my setup, which works for me. Post your own setup and stop trying to change what works for me 

20 hours ago, MPiii said:

I tested it again I have to say its better, not the best, but so much better than before.

Did you try those settings in other CoDs aswell?

No, I got my netduma in vanguard. 

Try this:

Traffic Prioritization 

Source 3074:3074

Destination 3074:3074

1 hour ago, Max2110 said:

Try this:

Traffic Prioritization 

That won't do anything.

Server adresses are in a higher range, 30.000-45.000 usually so destination is wrong.

This is how an xbox behaves with port prioritization!

...Xbox only (automatic port 3074 Xbox) on an R2, from the start of the xbox until the launch of a multiplayer game on COD VG!... "For me"

image.thumb.png.8ded5ca1946fb164b8ed119a401c0e69.png

Same thing on a manual port of the xbox!

image.thumb.png.eb7a585861fb2a95fb1e325b5dc575d8.png

PS : This is just an example to show you how traffic prioritization behaves on an xbox with COD VG. There is no point in prioritizing all inputs at once...

7 hours ago, Max2110 said:

Try this:

Traffic Prioritization 

Today I tried the same setup again, and today it was shitty...
I dont know man..

1 hour ago, MPiii said:

Today I tried the same setup again, and today it was shitty...
I dont know man..

What works for him might not work for you. You're gonna have to play around with everything until you get it right. Everyones set up is different thats why everything suggested might not always work!

On 1/25/2022 at 7:17 PM, TODDzillaInLA said:

if you set your device in DMZ then source porting or port forwarding does nothing

There's a difference between opening ports/DMZ and "source porting" with traffic prio

@MPiii You might find something that works one day but the next it's back to shit. There's nothing you can do but keep fiddling around with the settings, if it's still crap just take a break and play another day.

This is from my own personal experience. Nothing changes with my ISP, I have a stable ping of 6-7ms to the servers and 0 packetloss/jitter. I can have buttery smooth hit detection one day then the next with the same settings I'm dying before I can ADS.

You can also play around with the MTU. If I leave MTU on default (1500) I NEVER get a "fair" connection.

I'm going to switch back to the R2 cause I'm getting horrible connection this past week with my other router. For me, I'd assign 1/1 speed to my console then work my way down bit by bit and see if it helps. I always keep share excess off for Vanguard

On 1/28/2022 at 4:41 AM, johnnytran said:

There's a difference between opening ports/DMZ and "source porting" with traffic priof

Yes correct but if you put your gaming device in DMZ that will trump any port

On 1/28/2022 at 4:41 AM, johnnytran said:

You can also play around with the MTU. If I leave MTU on default (1500) I NEVER get a "fair" connection.

Be more clear on this, he needs to change the MTU on his device not on his NETDUMA it will do nothing if he changes the values on his duma, and remember to put it back to 1500 after your done playing if you stream movies on it

some people have been lucky with playing wither there MTU settings me on the other hand have noticed no difference at all and i left it at 1500

Ping is king, 6 to 9ms ping to the lobby. Dumbed down internet connection sldiers set to 70% / 70% with only 3074 traffic prioritized  

• 2 weeks later...

Hey buddy just giving short heads up. No CoD but same vibes.

I had hitreg issues in Halo like .... Useless. Game is broken but anyways.. Got XR500. First tweak. Always On congestion control for xbox when on, 20%/20% of 480/35 (Limited WAN from 500/40 for fastest part of the cable, last bit maxing out always goes slower. Trying to "uber" it.) The rest is almost unused lol... Download, Just game QoS 92, and upload 94. Rest of my smart devices I blocked via traffic controller. Played game and instantly made 50% more kills 50% easier. It was not flawless, but way more playable and honest. Normally never had enough ammo in my mag, good player or bad. Now it was 1 mag kills easy. Found out...... before XR500 my provider router was terrible with QoS for gaming etc., its bridged as modem now.