I have no clue but after I turned off my router and modem after 10 minutes I had these 2 connections show up what does this mean? If someone connects to the 2nd one would that slow down my internet speed for the 2nd one? I dont know how to fix this issue. 🤔

image.png.53ceec714a1a46c9bfc4140b65abd979.png

On 12/12/2021 at 7:04 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

That's odd, do you have mirror mode disabled and therefore 2.4/5GHz broadcast separately? If someone connected to the second it's like they would be connecting to the first one.

No mirror mode is enabled. I already tried to factory rest it but it still showed up with 2 after it. What I did was I unplugged my router and modem for 10 mintues then plugged them back in and the 2nd one showed up.

10 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

Disable the mirroring of the settings, are either of the two networks then called 'NetdumaR2 2?

Hit Save Wireless, then re-enable mirroring and hit Save Wireless again. Are you still seeing both networks?

No none of them is called netduma r2. I just tried that and nothing really happened im still seeing both networks. For whatever reason it sometimes switches me between the 2 and cuts out the internet. image.png.15c274771a7bf9031492e5bd8a6a3de4.png

10 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

Disable the mirroring of the settings, are either of the two networks then called 'NetdumaR2 2?

Hit Save Wireless, then re-enable mirroring and hit Save Wireless again. Are you still seeing both networks?

Note I do not have 2 routers or modems. I have a motorola mb7420 modem and netduma r2 router. I Dont understand why unplugging the modem and router for 10 minutes duplicated the connection. 🤔

13 hours ago, JustKingRuslan said:

Note I do not have 2 routers or modems. I have a motorola mb7420 modem and netduma r2 router. I Dont understand why unplugging the modem and router for 10 minutes duplicated the connection. 🤔

Can you connect to the second network with the same Wi-Fi password as you would for the regular one?

• Administrators

Connect to the interface using ethernet then: Disable WiFi entirely, apply, reboot from the interface, wait 2 minutes, access, enable WiFi, apply, reboot from the interface, wait 2 minutes and see if that resolves it.

On 12/14/2021 at 3:53 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Connect to the interface using ethernet then: Disable WiFi entirely, apply, reboot from the interface, wait 2 minutes, access, enable WiFi, apply, reboot from the interface, wait 2 minutes and see if that resolves it.

Thanks it seems to have worked. All devices removed Netduma R2 2 except my normal computer I game on. Which is quite odd because I can still switch between the 2. image.png.2003e65a5ade6dd289b213cd12d82f0b.png

• Administrators

Actually thinking about this, it's unlikely that the router is broadcasting it more than once but more like the PC has duplicated it for whatever reason, hence the 2. Go to Network & Internet, WiFi, manage known networks and delete the second entry and you'll be good