Could not detect internet connection

Izze

I could use some help. R2 arrived today I’ve spent the last several hours trying to get it to connect. My Netgear CM1000v2 (modem) holds my internet signal just fine but the R2 won’t maintain it. When I try to log into the router/ip address to register the router the website keeps giving me this error message: “could not detect an internet connection.” I’ve hard wired my computer to both the modem and router to get internet access but the R2 won’t give me a signal. Also, the internet & 2.4GHz light continually blink (as you can probably guess). I’ve never had such a hard time making a router work and I’m two seconds away from returning it for a refund. Any help you can give me is much appreciated, thanks -Izze

58940D2C-682E-4C95-9B1B-131B7DE0BB47.png

I am having the same issue as well. When trying to setup Netduma R2, I get the message saying "could not detect internet connection". I complete the wan setup and i am able to get into the DumaOS but i still have no internet connection. Never had an issue setting up a router before, need help as well.

5 hours ago, Constantine said:

I am having the same issue as well. When trying to setup Netduma R2, I get the message saying "could not detect internet connection". I complete the wan setup and i am able to get into the DumaOS but i still have no internet connection. Never had an issue setting up a router before, need help as well.

D83C53DD-EE2A-4454-B632-1356B5C025EC.jpeg