Magic Bullet for hit detection

CRarsenxL

After all the testing I have done.

I have concluded Duma OS classified is the BEST option.

Duma OS classified uses DPI to detect UDP traffic. I believe this is the lowest latency detection wise for that gaming traffic. Delete any other rules you may have, and use the Duma OS classified. TRUST ME. 

The reason I say this is because the port based services and even manually entry add more latency IMO.

I have the xr1000 and I promise you, this is the best option. I will test the R2 later this weekend and report back. 

On 6/11/2021 at 5:35 PM, CRarsenxL said:

Duma OS classified uses DPI to detect UDP traffic. I believe this is the lowest latency detection wise for that gaming traffic. Delete any other rules you may have, and use the Duma OS classified. TRUST ME. 

The reason I say this is because the port based services and even manually entry add more latency IMO.

I have the xr1000 and I promise you, this is the best option. I will test the R2 later this weekend and report back. 

So are you saying only to use Classified on your device, and remove all port forwarding rules? 

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Satan1976 said:

So are you saying only to use Classified on your device, and remove all port forwarding rules? 

It's in reference to Traffic Prio rules - Traffic Prio rules and port forwarding rules are completely different so if you have port forwarding in place and that is working to keep your NAT open then you can leave them alone

On 6/11/2021 at 11:35 AM, CRarsenxL said:

Yeah Im not sure what you mean on this, how can defining ports cause the latency when thats what the Classified Games Prioritization is doing as well.  Correct me if Im wrong @Netduma Fraser the classified option just define more ports to well known games without users having to define it themsleves. Defining ports doesnt add latency so I will have to disagree with you on this @CRarsenxL. If you can provide more proof in you testing, then open to seeing it.

• Administrators
On 6/14/2021 at 1:32 AM, Throne said:

Yeah Im not sure what you mean on this, how can defining ports cause the latency when thats what the Classified Games Prioritization is doing as well.  Correct me if Im wrong @Netduma Fraser the classified option just define more ports to well known games without users having to define it themsleves. Defining ports doesnt add latency so I will have to disagree with you on this @CRarsenxL. If you can provide more proof in you testing, then open to seeing it.

DumaOS Classified Games uses DPI for PC games, not possible to do that for consoles so uses ports for consoles.

• Administrators
16 minutes ago, CRarsenxL said:

DPI doesn’t do the glitch w the DMZ I found… it’s not using packet inspection for console?

Not in the same way as PC no, glad it still works though, sorry should have specified in your previous post.

On 6/11/2021 at 12:35 PM, CRarsenxL said:

Are you saying to do this instead of the method you posted on June 5th?

• 2 years later...
Em 16/06/2021 em 21:56, K0NSPIRACY disse:

Então, isso é para todas as plataformas ou só funciona no PC? Eu jogo no Xbox One X, então seria útil saber se também funciona no console.

Eu também quero saber.