Revealed - Xbox work around for D2 Ghost lobbies

Shoulin

THE END....

When a solution is found it will be available for FREE to anyone that wants it

If anyone would like to join the discord where we have a bunch of knowledgeable people looking in to this you are more than welcome the join code is Rn6WFXXdfx

2 minutes ago, Saint-14 said:

THE END....

If anyone would like to join the discord where we have a bunch of knowledgeable people looking in to this you are more than welcome the join code is Rn6WFXXdfx

its not your server your cant control it. LOL

I shall try and bring this back to some normality. 

The working group I am aligned with have been able to match make in elimination, but not consistently. There seems to be merit in a solution with a WITS-DNP3 Protocol. Anyone with experience in this field please do get in touch, as we have funding to compensate for input. 

Thank you

3 for 3.  Recorded between 3AM - 3:10AM GMT 14/4/21

3 hours ago, Brother Vance said:

I busted out laughing on the first video where you showed his comment about not having success...As you pan to your screens showing success. Quality content sir. 10/10 would watch again.

4 hours ago, Shoulin said:

Are you qualified to make that assumption? lol.......Thats not offensive at all is it! No I'm very well thank you for asking. I think the difference of opinion comes down to decorum, professionalism and from what I gather us both being from different countries. not that one is better than another, before you jump on that band wagon. 

Yes, I am qualified to make that statement; you are quite clearly delusional, likely suffering from some family issues (we all have them am I right?), are overly sensitive, highly emotional, and seem to take things far too personally. Perhaps it all stems from being cooped up for too long (like the people rioting and looting) or it could be the lack of a strong father figure in your life. I don't know; I'm not your doctor or therapist. I seriously think you need some help. To go through all of this in an attempt to get attention from strangers online seems quite desperate. Then there's the fact that you have the strong desire to have the last word on any given thing. Lastly, there's the lying. Lying is a HUGE red flag...

I hope you get the mental help you need, I really do.

Oh, and there most definitely is a "best country".

Good luck sweetheart.

34 minutes ago, Old Man Spetz said:

Yes, I am qualified to make that statement; you are quite clearly delusional, likely suffering from some family issues (we all have them am I right?), are overly sensitive, highly emotional, and seem to take things far too personally. Perhaps it all stems from being cooped up for too long (like the people rioting and looting) or it could be the lack of a strong father figure in your life. I don't know; I'm not your doctor or therapist. I seriously think you need some help. To go through all of this in an attempt to get attention from strangers online seems quite desperate. Then there's the fact that you have the strong desire to have the last word on any given thing. Lastly, there's the lying. Lying is a HUGE red flag...

Good luck sweetheart.

Thank you for your input or again lack of. Just more abuse....clearly not helpful to the cause. Drama stirring. 

4 hours ago, Brother Vance said:

Looks good, could you not match outside connections thereafter? 

How can such an old (and fat) man be so childish?

37 minutes ago, Old Man Spetz said:

Good luck sweetheart.

How can such an old (and fat/ugly) man act like such a child? Grow up.

Well this was certainly the rabbit hole for a small host like myself to get into, that has never made a dime off of a carry. Im only in a couple hosting discords, that do do free carries for randos and friends. Im on ps5 so we just got hit by the thing some you have been dealing with for over a year now.. As an outsider looking in, doesn't this fix seem like a bit of a stretch? I mean we all knew this day would eventually come, where this would get patched. At the very least, not going to be as easy as before and no where as quick. This whole "secret fix" and hiding information is petty imo. Honestly, its why I dont charge. Bungie has let paid services go unchecked for years now. While ill agree what these lobbies do isn't hurting anyone, it creates a toxic and blood thirsty community. All for what, $10? I am hopeful for a fix too but asking around for hours to be lead off into another rabbit hole isn't the answer. You'd be damned if your greedy self would charge me for a fix too. Just free the information, not on some discord with private channels etc( I have a discord server and im not dumb). Post it here with some catchy title and ill be here and be very grateful. Thank you all.

5 minutes ago, Newfie said:

A friendly reminder but let’s all try and keep this thread on track with a friendly approach to all posters.

The last thing anyone wants to see is members suspended, banned and threads closed. 

I'm very surprised its not been closed all ready.

I have closed down this thread. Getting rather toxic and insult hurling going on. Please be respectful to other members on here and if you feel you cannot then do not post comments or use this forum. I don't want to ban accounts for abusive comments or language  but will do so if needs be. Thank you!