Revealed - Xbox work around for D2 Ghost lobbies

Shoulin

Just now, Saint-14 said:

I just don't get why you feel the need to keep going on and on I have tried being civil with you nothing seems to work.

When a solution is found it will be available for FREE to anyone that wants it

If anyone would like to join the discord where we have a bunch of knowledgeable people looking in to this you are more than welcome the join code is Rn6WFXXdfx

You have most certainly not. You turn up to this nice clean thread, after the other was closed for most likely the same reasons this one will be (you and your friends trolling people). If you had any decency you would have DM'd me. You spout that in your server often enough. Just give it a rest

1 minute ago, Shoulin said:

Like I said Im not posting what I deem poor conduct. 

Sounds to me like you are just making stuff up to cry about on a public forum.

I have been nothing but upfront with you about the intentions of the Discord, you just keep trying to trash it and then expect nobody to say anything

If anyone would like to join the discord where we have a bunch of knowledgeable people looking in to this you are more than welcome the join code is Rn6WFXXdfx

On 4/11/2021 at 5:39 PM, Shoulin said:

Seeing as some big fish in a small pond wants to keep the method hidden in a “special” discord. I’m happy to now make it public. 

This is how this thread started do you consider what you said above appropriate or needed on a public forum?

You have most certainly not. You turn up to this nice clean thread, after the other was closed for most likely the same reasons this one will be (you and your friends trolling people). If you had any decency you would have DM'd me. You spout that in your server often enough. Just give it a rest

And you call it a nice clean thread don't make me laugh, I am not trolling you I am asking you for answers and proof of what you are saying you have given me nothing.

Prove what you are saying or just stop replying to me it's really that simple.

Kid just wants attention. He cries about words and takes everything personal. Poor kid probably has issues in the family or something sad...Just let him beg for attention and lie on his own. In a few days no one will remember him or what he was about. Will be like Biden lying about the 2nd amendment and then losing his thoughts...as he drifts off into fantasy land.

1 minute ago, Saint-14 said:

Sounds to me like you are just making stuff up to cry about on a public forum.

I have been nothing but upfront with you about the intentions of the Discord, you just keep trying to trash it and then expect nobody to say anything

Not true, that has no value for me. Why on earth would I make all this up, if your screenshots back up what I am saying?   I'm not diminishing your intentions about your discord, I am simply commenting on what I have seen in regards to poor conduct covering various aspects, IN response to your comments. Like I said youve come into this thread heavy handed, and theres just no need for it.

Not true, that has no value for me. Why on earth would I make all this up, if your screenshots back up what I am saying?   I'm not diminishing your intentions about your discord, I am simply commenting on what I have seen in regards to poor conduct covering various aspects, IN response to your comments. Like I said youve come into this thread heavy handed, and theres just no need for it.

Sorry but I am not the kind of person that sits back and says nothing when someone starts trashing something I am trying to build for the good of a community.

Now lets end this it's gone on far to long.

1 minute ago, Old Man Spetz said:

Kid just wants attention. He cries about words and takes everything personal. Poor kid probably has issues in the family or something sad...Just let him beg for attention and lie on his own. In a few days no one will remember him or what he was about. Will be like Biden lying about the 2nd amendment and then losing his thoughts...as he drifts off into fantasy land.

why do you assume everyone is younger than you, just because you morale compass seems wildly out of sync with the modern world. Family life? What are you on about.

Just now, Saint-14 said:

Sorry but I am not the kind of person that sits back and says nothing when someone starts trashing something I am trying to build for the good of a community.

Now lets end this it's gone on far to long.

It was dead server, dont stay on that high horse. It was never directed at you. you took offence. I shared something, in this thread, and thats all there is to it. There was no need for this onslaught, by you and your cronies. what a waste of everyone's time. 

why do you assume everyone is younger than you, just because you morale compass seems wildly out of sync with the modern world. Family life? What are you on about.

Come on let's just stop this.

Just now, Saint-14 said:

Come on let's just stop this.

I agree, put your dogs on leash. 3 people posting negative stuff about me for the last few hours, how do you think I should act?       Best idea I've heard. I'm here trying to post info I think is helpful as a solution, workaround, or to help build on others ideas. I have a working group as I've mentioned and we will be posting our results here, so if you want to use anything feel free. I wish you all the best.

9 minutes ago, Shoulin said:

It was dead server, dont stay on that high horse. It was never directed at you. you took offence. I shared something, in this thread, and thats all there is to it. There was no need for this onslaught, by you and your cronies. what a waste of everyone's time. 

Hmm it seems you are the one that likes to insult people but don't worry I am not going to take the bait and bite back you may not be able to handle what I would have to say.

Why do you have to keep trashing it? if was a dead server or not makes no difference it's being used for a good purpose that's the whole point right?

You keep saying you and your cronies like I can control what anyone else posts to this thread,

Indeed it is a waste of time we can agree on that.

I agree, put your dogs on leash. 3 people posting negative stuff about me for the last few hours, how do you think I should act?       

Not like a spoilt brat?

How on earth have you come to the conclusion that I can control what anyone else posts here we live in a FREE world people are not and should not be controlled by others....

Just now, Saint-14 said:

Hmm it seems you are the one that likes to insult people but don't worry I am not going to take the bait and bite back you may not be able to handle what I would have to say.

Why do you have to keep trasjing it if was a dead server or not makes no difference it's being used for a good purpose that's the whole point right?

You keep saying you and your cronies like I can control what anyone else posts to this thread,

Indeed it is a waste of time we can agree on that.

Yeah thats one of the few occasions I have been insulting, and I standby it given the torrent of abuse I've received from you and your friends in the last few hours. Oh come one, these guys are all from your sever, they've come to back you up. lets not try and pretend its something else. 

Yeah thats one of the few occasions I have been insulting, and I standby it given the torrent of abuse I've received from you and your friends in the last few hours. Oh come one, these guys are all from your sever, they've come to back you up. lets not try and pretend its something else. 

Just a random question were you bullied at school or something cause your behaviour is weird to say the least, go talk to someone you are showing signs of a serious mental illness.

Not like a spoilt brat?

How on earth have you come to the conclusion that I can control what anyone else posts here we live in a FREE world people are not and should not be controlled by others....

spoilt brat, lol OK. I have made my responses as aliquant as I can, if you feel differently then fine.  I agree we should not be controlled by others....so dont ask about the hidden channel or challenge the owner or admin.....seems like a contradiction. just pulling your leg there before you get upset.

spoilt brat, lol OK. I have made my responses as aliquant as I can, if you feel differently then fine.  I agree we should not be controlled by others....so dont ask about the hidden channel or challenge the owner or admin.....seems like a contradiction. just pulling your leg there before you get upset.

You sir have issues get them dealt with.

Just a random question were you bullied at school or something cause your behaviour is weird to say the least, go talk to someone you are showing signs of a serious mental illness.

Are you qualified to make that assumption? lol.......Thats not offensive at all is it! No I'm very well thank you for asking. I think the difference of opinion comes down to decorum, professionalism and from what I gather us both being from different countries. not that one is better than another, before you jump on that band wagon. 

2 minutes ago, Saint-14 said:

You sir have issues get them dealt with.

I feel the same for you, but I let you say it first as I'm nice like that

Just now, Shoulin said:

Are you qualified to make that assumption? lol.......Thats not offensive at all is it! No I'm very well thank you for asking. I think the difference of opinion comes down to decorum, professionalism and from what I gather us both being from different countries. not that one is better than another, before you jump on that band wagon. 

And he continues to go on, when will it stop nobody knows.

2 minutes ago, Shoulin said:

Are you qualified to make that assumption? lol.......

Maybe I am, how do you know.

Just now, Saint-14 said:

And he continues to go on, when will it stop nobody knows.

same, last word guru?

2 minutes ago, Shoulin said:

I think the difference of opinion comes down to decorum, professionalism and from what I gather us both being from different countries. not that one is better than another, before you jump on that band wagon. 

Here we go again with the assumptions...

What difference does it make what country I am from? for all you know I could live right next to you.

Just now, Saint-14 said:

Here we go again with the assumptions...

What difference does it make what country I am from? for all you know I could live right next to you.

You mentioned in the server chat your age and location/nationality. You were discussing your age with Jonesie