Revealed - Xbox work around for D2 Ghost lobbies

Shoulin

2 minutes ago, Saint-14 said:

@Shoulin

I mean come on

image0 (1).png

What a nice and mature way to communicate with people...

When a solution is found it will be available for FREE to anyone that wants it

If anyone would like to join the discord where we have a bunch of knowledgeable people looking in to this you are more than welcome the join code is Rn6WFXXdfx

I would happily post all of the chat where you, and old man, retrokid, Wynd, lowprofile, and many others were very rude in the server. Seems like the thumbs and heart is a reflection of like minded people in the server. Hmm, thanks.... so your gatekeeping your solution behind your server, rather than post its here for FREE like most people will be doing? Yawn!

Just now, Shoulin said:

I would happily post all of the chat where you, and old man, retrokid, Wynd, lowprofile, and many others were very rude in the server. Seems like the thumbs and heart is a reflection of like minded people in the server. Hmm, thanks.... so your gatekeeping your solution behind your server, rather than post its here for FREE like most people will be doing? Yawn!

Please do 🤣

If anyone would like to join the discord where we have a bunch of knowledgeable people looking in to this you are more than welcome the join code is Rn6WFXXdfx

Just now, Saint-14 said:

Please do 🤣

this has really got to you hasnt it. you cant seem to drop it. in your own words "Show me your worthy", LOL. best of luck to you and yours.

2 minutes ago, Shoulin said:

so your gatekeeping your solution behind your server, rather than post its here for FREE like most people will be doing? Yawn!

OMG this again you are the only person that has been gatekeeping "what you thought was a method" you even admitted it earlier lol.

The server is a place to easily communicate via voice and chat rather than on a forum where it simply takes far to long

1 minute ago, Saint-14 said:

OMG this again you are the only person that has been gatekeeping "what you thought was a method" you even admitted it earlier lol.

The server is a place to easily communicate via voice and chat rather than on a forum where it simply takes far to long

"When a solution is found it will be available for FREE to anyone that wants it".......... if you join the server, and prove your worthy, and put up with the terrible conduct. fully understood. like I said, best of luck to you. 

8 minutes ago, Shoulin said:

this has really got to you hasnt it. you cant seem to drop it. in your own words "Show me your worthy", LOL. best of luck to you and yours.

You clearly do not understand humour or have any sense of it by the looks of things 🤣

Anyways feel free to share here anything I have said to you in the discord I really don't mind because unless someone used my PC while I was sleeping I honestly cannot remember even communicating with you?

2 minutes ago, Shoulin said:

"When a solution is found it will be available for FREE to anyone that wants it".......... if you join the server, and prove your worthy, and put up with the terrible conduct. fully understood. like I said, best of luck to you. 

Where on earth are you getting all this from?

I am really begining to think you have some serious issues maybe seek some advice by a qualified practitioner, I am honestly worried for your mental health.

You clearly do not understand humour or have any sense of it by the looks of things 🤣

Anyways feel free to share here anything I have said to you in the discord I really don't mind because unless someone used my PC while I was sleeping I honestly cannot remember even communicating with you?

LOL...oh someone used my PC, that old chestnut.   Thought you were in your 40's, we've heard that one before. next it will be the dog did it.
I don't believe calling members, cry babies, idiots, uneducated children, dummies, fools, the list goes on, classes as humor, but ok. First rule of the hidden channel, dont talk about the hidden channel. pmsl 

Ok, so i don't want to hi-jack this thread.

And since the other thread was closed because of your lies allow me clear up some things.

1. The discord is open to anyone who wants to join to discuss the current situation with SDR and geofilter.

2. The private section was added for the members actively working on a solution to the problem without having to read 450+ messages in the morning, with maybe 3 or 4 mission critical messages... no information is being hidden from anyone in the discord. It's mainly Test->Result->Ideas Repeat. 

3. In the old locked thread you claimed several times you had a working method and when asked about it you showed a video on PS4, geofilter was working at the time on PS4.. You were trolling claiming you had something when you didn't.  And the method you have posted above is yet another troll. Please stop attention seeking.

4. Once a consistent 100% working method has been discovered, all the relevant information will be posted into a dedicated discord channel, available for everyone to see and for free just like the old method. Anyone trying to sell or scam anyone is kicked and banned from the server. We do not endorse that BS.

Oh, you didn't want to post your fake ps4 video publicly so i will share this xbox one from todays tests. 

2 minutes ago, Saint-14 said:

Where on earth are you getting all this from?

I am really begining to think you have some serious issues maybe seek some advice by a qualified practitioner, I am honestly worried for your mental health.

hes back peddling. Are you sure you want to commit to saying you never said "prove your worthy?".  

Just now, Shoulin said:

LOL...oh someone used my PC, that old chestnut.   Thought you were in your 40's, we've heard that one before. next it will be the dog did it.
I don't believe calling members, cry babies, idiots, uneducated children, dummies, fools, the list goes on, classes as humor, but ok. First rule of the hidden channel, dont talk about the hidden channel. pmsl 

You said you had screenshots of me saying stuff to you on discord show them to me.

7 minutes ago, Shoulin said:

You and the old man just offered 3 times for me to join, so I must be mistaken then?

Here you go with your insults...why bother. Just leave things be, you are not happy that your server have been held in bad light due to the hidden channel, and then made a rule, banning anyone who asked about it...and if I read correctly, you said "prove your worthy" and you can join? sounds very open and honest.

Yes I made a decision not to share at that time, as the posts by you and you members were extremely negative. I did however share that and other info with many other users who DM'd me directly. I chose not to reply to anyone who was unhelpful.  For me to reiterate, this day one method is only unhelpful to those who were around in day 1. Destiny went 'free to play' and increased its player base, so again I'm hopeful it useful to some people.

This is my last interaction with you kid. I highly doubt the duma team wants your drama here. Though it may be an amusing temporary distraction from their end of day work; I a mquite sure it isn't helpful.

You're a drama queen. You came here claiming you had a new working method. You recorded a trashy vid showing nothing and shared it with 2 or 3 people. One of those people spoke up about it to let the others know that it wasn't a video of you explaining anything. Your feelings got hurt and you said because of that, you weren't going to share your method any longer. At this point I was still being polite to you and treating you with respect, even though you hadn't responded to my DM or my posts talking to you. Saint started offering his Discord to use for discussing the issue at hand. I wasn't about it at first because I know I am mouthy and figured I'd get banned. I tried to keep the convo going here where I shared MANY ideas and where you shared nothing but your emotions and attention seeking.

You haven't helped anyone. You haven't offered any ideas regarding using IPv6 over IPv4, or blocking certain servers, or test results where you tracked where traffic was going...You showed up pretending that changing your DNS server would somehow do something magical, and then talking about anchors; which we had already discussed days before you posted your BS.

You have the chat logs sweetheart? You have these in the open chat where YOU posted your "new" method? 

Shut up and sit down. Also, as you figure out what to say on your next reply...just stop kid. Stop. Enough is enough.

Here's some receipts for you....

Attention.png

receipts3.png

receipts1.png

receipts2.png

1 minute ago, Shoulin said:

hes back peddling. Are you sure you want to commit to saying you never said "prove your worthy?".  

Lol you really need to learn to understand sense of humour.

Hey Saint, remember when I said that in the private chat and y'all laughed cause you thought I meant to put it in gen chat? I said I wanted to see how long it would take to leak out. Well, now we know. LOL.

2 minutes ago, Old Man Spetz said:

This is my last interaction with you kid. I highly doubt the duma team wants your drama here. Though it may be an amusing temporary distraction from their end of day work; I a mquite sure it isn't helpful.

You're a drama queen. You came here claiming you had a new working method. You recorded a trashy vid showing nothing and shared it with 2 or 3 people. One of those people spoke up about it to let the others know that it wasn't a video of you explaining anything. Your feelings got hurt and you said because of that, you weren't going to share your method any longer. At this point I was still being polite to you and treating you with respect, even though you hadn't responded to my DM or my posts talking to you. Saint started offering his Discord to use for discussing the issue at hand. I wasn't about it at first because I know I am mouthy and figured I'd get banned. I tried to keep the convo going here where I shared MANY ideas and where you shared nothing but your emotions and attention seeking.

You haven't helped anyone. You haven't offered any ideas regarding using IPv6 over IPv4, or blocking certain servers, or test results where you tracked where traffic was going...You showed up pretending that changing your DNS server would somehow do something magical, and then talking about anchors; which we had already discussed days before you posted your BS.

You have the chat logs sweetheart? You have these in the open chat where YOU posted your "new" method? 

Shut up and sit down. Also, as you figure out what to say on your next reply...just stop kid. Stop. Enough is enough.

Here's some receipts for you....

Attention.png

receipts3.png

receipts1.png

receipts2.png

thank you for that, look at that terrible conduct. tut tut. Here come the rest of the crew, "back me up guys" lol

1 minute ago, Old Man Spetz said:

Hey Saint, remember when I said that in the private chat and y'all laughed cause you thought I meant to put it in gen chat? I said I wanted to see how long it would take to leak out. Well, now we know. LOL.

haha, thats a good cover story, nice try. 

3 minutes ago, Saint-14 said:

Lol you really need to learn to understand sense of humour.

god complex

god complex

Clearly you are beyond help.

If anyone is actually interested in actually getting a working soloution you are more than welcome to come join, but please bring a sense of humour with you 🤣

8 minutes ago, Brother Vance said:

Ok, so i don't want to hi-jack this thread.

And since the other thread was closed because of your lies allow me clear up some things.

1. The discord is open to anyone who wants to join to discuss the current situation with SDR and geofilter.

2. The private section was added for the members actively working on a solution to the problem without having to read 450+ messages in the morning, with maybe 3 or 4 mission critical messages... no information is being hidden from anyone in the discord. It's mainly Test->Result->Ideas Repeat. 

3. In the old locked thread you claimed several times you had a working method and when asked about it you showed a video on PS4, geofilter was working at the time on PS4.. You were trolling claiming you had something when you didn't.  And the method you have posted above is yet another troll. Please stop attention seeking.

4. Once a consistent 100% working method has been discovered, all the relevant information will be posted into a dedicated discord channel, available for everyone to see and for free just like the old method. Anyone trying to sell or scam anyone is kicked and banned from the server. We do not endorse that BS.

Oh, you didn't want to post your fake ps4 video publicly so i will share this xbox one from todays tests. 

This is Iron banner freelance, and has a different algorithm for Trials, so nice try. But looks like your making progress. well done. I dont know who you are, but thank you for sharing.

Clearly you are beyond help.

If anyone is actually interested in actually getting a working soloution you are more than welcome to come join, but please bring a sense of humour with you 🤣

and a thick skin, god forbid if you say something they dont like. oh and PS - dont ask about the hidden channel, it gets you banned. LOL

Yeah and guess what its a discord member that's been working with others on a soloution for EVERYONE

and a thick skin, god forbid if you say something they dont like. oh and PS - dont ask about the hidden channel, it gets you banned. LOL

Who got banned for asking about the private channels? Nobody yup nobody 2 people got banned for trying to scam sorry I mean sell methods....

P.S. do you ever stop going on?

Yeah and guess what its a discord member that's been working with others on a soloution for EVERYONE

great, like I said, I'm not here to knock anyones attempts, or trash people for sharing any info. Despite if its built on other methods or reused from older methods. Unlike some.

Just now, Shoulin said:

great, like I said, I'm not here to knock anyones attempts, or trash people for sharing any info. Despite if its built on other methods or reused from older methods. Unlike some.

Shows what you know the method in the video is certainly not built on other methods or re-used from older methods.