Revealed - Xbox work around for D2 Ghost lobbies

Shoulin

Seeing as some big fish in a small pond wants to keep the method hidden in a “special” discord. I’m happy to now make it public. This is a work around method for Xbox, due to SDR and geo filtering not working on Xbox. This is not the method the community want, it’s a stop gap method. 

Solution- first the setup. 
On both of your Xbox consoles go to the network settings and change your primary and secondary DNS settings to any open DNS server. I’ve tried 3 and they all work. 
Now restart the consoles. 

Turn on vpn via duma, any server will work. 
Both team leaders need to have 7 wins already. 
(Head over to eBay and look for a cheap carry on psn and use xsave to get your cards on 7)

Invite your teams, although some have trouble joining (depending on their settings)  so they may need to join via the fiends list. 

Start matchmaking at exactly the same time. 

17 minutes ago, Shoulin said:

Seeing as some big fish in a small pond wants to keep the method hidden in a “special” discord. I’m happy to now make it public. This is a work around method for Xbox, due to SDR and geo filtering not working on Xbox. This is not the method the community want, it’s a stop gap method. 

On both of your Xbox consoles go to the network settings and change your primary and secondary DNS settings to any open DNS server. I’ve tried 3 and they all work. 

(Head over to eBay and look for a cheap carry on psn and use xsave to get your cards on 7)

Invite your teams, although some have trouble joining (depending on their settings)  so they may need to join via the fiends list. 

Nice bro many thanks

So your solution is 7 win anchors which everyone has been talking about for a very long time lol. With the cry baby tirade you went on I would expect a custom program to filter connections based on steam id or something equally innovative. Nope you just regurgitate what people have been doing for a very long time and act like you came up with something. 

BTW for anyone reading thinking he's sharing something he's not. You have to have already gone flawless for this to work and the way people are doing that currently is on playstation since it hasn't been updated with steam data relay. Once it's patched in a week or two this will be even more useless. 

50 minutes ago, Wynd said:

So your solution is 7 win anchors which everyone has been talking about for a very long time lol. With the cry baby tirade you went on I would expect a custom program to filter connections based on steam id or something equally innovative. Nope you just regurgitate what people have been doing for a very long time and act like you came up with something. 

BTW for anyone reading thinking he's sharing something he's not. You have to have already gone flawless for this to work and the way people are doing that currently is on playstation since it hasn't been updated with steam data relay. Once it's patched in a week or two this will be even more useless. 

I never said it was perfect, and I never said it was the only working method. Your negative comments are not useful. If anyone who doesn’t know This method then I hope it’s helpful. If you already knew it and that it currently works then why didn’t you share it? 

this is info only, due with it what you will. 

ps don’t come creeping in my inbox again. 

I wouldn't worry Shoulin, this is the Discord crew on damage control trying to protect their method. They've even made a rule that forbids even asking about the secret members club and are warning people for going against the grain, it's awful

46 minutes ago, Toots said:

I wouldn't worry Shoulin, this is the Discord crew on damage control trying to protect their method. They've even made a rule that forbids even asking about the secret members club and are warning people for going against the grain, it's awful

Nice one 👍

I have been working on a solution using similar principles from SCADA PLC systems, and have had varied success. I know its a bit of a niche field, but if anyone has experience in programming PLC systems then please get in touch.  I will share a discord link where we have a few approx 18 people working on a method. If you are a professional in this field and can reference such backgrounds then Id be interested in compensating you for any time and ideas. 

Just to be clear, ALL results, will be posted here, but the workings will be done away from this forum, in case the topic is closed and gets overrun. 

On 4/11/2021 at 5:39 PM, Shoulin said:

Lol discord crew you say how petty.

Nobody is hiding anything the private area was created purely to have an uncluttered space, nothing is being kept secret we are working on it for the whole community.

@shoulin you certainly love to try and be the centre of attention, and this is why you threw all the toys out the pram when you didn't get access to the private area on the discord server, instead of working together you have decided to stay on these forums and talk crap about the people who are actually working on this for the whole community.

@shoulin I also believe it was you in the discord on a smurf account spouting racist crap the other day, oh and not to forget you and your buddies trying to DM people to "SELL" your so called method "which is has old has D1" btw

@shoulin you really are full of yourself, you held back a so called method which in fact wasn't even anything that was unknown to 90% of the community, and was a method used back before netduma was even a thing, so please get off your high horse.

@shoulin  please continue to try and chat crap about the discord server I am sure it gives you some kind of weird satisfaction but it does NOTHING to HELP the COMMUNITY.

On 4/11/2021 at 8:13 PM, Toots said:

@Toots when you get a chance to remove your tongue from @shoulin's ass perhaps you could think long and hard about what you are saying here, not sure where you got the idea that we have a method hidden in the members section perhaps you believe everything @shoulin is spouting, I can assure you the intention of the discord is to bring the community together to work on a soloution "EVERYONE" can use, @shoulin just seems to be against anyone working on it perhaps he has money involved like I said he and his buddies tried to sell the method he has posted here on the discord, which is against the rules btw.
When a solution is found it will be available for FREE to anyone that wants it

If anyone would like to join the discord where we have a bunch of knowledgeable people looking in to this you are more than welcome the join code is Rn6WFXXdfx

30 minutes ago, Saint-14 said:

Lol discord crew you say how petty.

Nobody is hiding anything the private area was created purely to have an uncluttered space, nothing is being kept secret we are working on it for the whole community.

@shoulin you certainly love to try and be the centre of attention, and this is why you threw all the toys out the pram when you didn't get access to the private area on the discord server, instead of working together you have decided to stay on these forums and talk crap about the people who are actually working on this for the whole community.

@shoulin I also believe it was you in the discord on a smurf account spouting racist crap the other day, oh and not to forget you and your buddies trying to DM people to "SELL" your so called method "which is has old has D1" btw

@shoulin you really are full of yourself, you held back a so called method which in fact wasn't even anything that was unknown to 90% of the community, and was a method used back before netduma was even a thing, so please get off your high horse.

@shoulin  please continue to try and chat crap about the discord server I am sure it gives you some kind of weird satisfaction but it does NOTHING to HELP the COMMUNITY.

If anyone would like to join the discord where we have a bunch of knowledgable people looking in to this you are more than welcome the join code is Rn6WFXXdfx

This post is completely unnecessary.

I dont believe I've used the words "discord crew"??

I joined your discord, and left within 10 minutes, I'm sure you can see that from the transaction log.
All of the above is a pack of lies. This is a petty attempt to blacken my character. I never asked nor sought entry to your members only area, I never had time to do anything other than paste the info above read the vile comments in the chat, and promptly leave. I have not tired to sell anything, and I am certainly not a racist. This is not the place your for immature squabbles with me, why clutter this area with your  "I believe", and guesswork. Just get over it. 

It is worth bearing in mind you are taking people away from this forum, which is again is unnecessary.   Your are luring to populate what was a dying server, by handing out discord links, and creating hidden areas because you felt there was too many new members who were leeching. You were the cause of your own issue. I think it is your sir that has a god complex issue to lord over your discord users. 

Im shocked you've managed to poll 90% of the community! just stop with your semantics and stating your opinion as facts.  The previous method is one that works, yes it is based on an older method, but thats how these things work. Not everyone was around in the d1 days, and from the likes, it seems it was useful to some people, and that all that matters.

I wonder why you have come here today if your discord is doing so well, and making progress.

I will continue to work here and post all my findings and solutions. 

On 4/11/2021 at 11:39 AM, Shoulin said:

No sweetheart, you are the one that wanted to keep things hidden. YOU are the one that got your feelings hurt when someone asked a question. You're the one that had a full on tantrum, online, in this forum, where you told the people that were OPENLY sharing ideas (before the discord server was up) that you weren't going to share you "method" because someone hurt your feelings. Kid, I'm a grown ass man; don't play games and try to pretend you're being benevolent in sharing something that people were already doing as a bypass (as in temporary) until something solid was figured out.

Everything on discord has been shared. In fact, before you made this post, I was teaching people what to do in general chat...not in private. Lastly, the private chat is for hashing out ideas and road blocks. It's so we aren't interrupted by "HAY guys, just learned there was this thing I could do for free loots, hOw CaNz I rUn TrIaLz???". Take your drama elsewhere kid; it isn't helping.

@Shoulin are you OK you seem a little triggered?

When a solution is found it will be available for FREE to anyone that wants it

If anyone would like to join the discord where we have a bunch of knowledgeable people looking in to this you are more than welcome the join code is Rn6WFXXdfx

13 minutes ago, Saint-14 said:

@Shoulin are you OK you seem a little triggered?

When a soloution is found it will be available for FREE to anyone that want's it

If anyone would like to join the discord where we have a bunch of knowledgable people looking in to this you are more than welcome the join code is Rn6WFXXdfx

I'm great, thank you for asking. glad to hear your contributing publicly, good on you. 

15 minutes ago, Old Man Spetz said:

No sweetheart, you are the one that wanted to keep things hidden. YOU are the one that got your feelings hurt when someone asked a question. You're the one that had a full on tantrum, online, in this forum, where you told the people that were OPENLY sharing ideas (before the discord server was up) that you weren't going to share you "method" because someone hurt your feelings. Kid, I'm a grown ass man; don't play games and try to pretend you're being benevolent in sharing something that people were already doing as a bypass (as in temporary) until something solid was figured out.

Everything on discord has been shared. In fact, before you made this post, I was teaching people what to do in general chat...not in private. Lastly, the private chat is for hashing out ideas and road blocks. It's so we aren't interrupted by "HAY guys, just learned there was this thing I could do for free loots, hOw CaNz I rUn TrIaLz???". Take your drama elsewhere kid; it isn't helping.

Oh looks here comes T7i/aka Saint-14's cronies to back him up. So you railroad this post like you did the last one again with your lies, just leave it out. Yes we all know your an old man, we saw your chauvinistic and spiteful posts. don't you have better things to do, than play keyboard warriors online. you brought the drama here, bear that in mind. I'm here doing my thing. if you dont like it, dont post. I left your server for the same reasons. Why not be the adult you claim to be an pipe down, and contribute something constructive to this post. FFS.

4 minutes ago, Shoulin said:

Oh looks here comes T7i/aka Saint-14's cronies to back him up. So you railroad this post like you did the last one again with your lies, just leave it out. Yes we all know your an old man, we saw your chauvinistic and spiteful posts. don't you have better things to do, than play keyboard warriors online. you brought the drama here, bear that in mind. I'm here doing my thing. if you dont like it, dont post. I left your server for the same reasons. Why not be the adult you claim to be an pipe down, and contribute something constructive to this post. FFS.

Here you go sweetheart...

Join our discord and be a part of the solution instead of crying on here about big fish in a small pond keeping some method hidden (even though I personally was teaching people how to do it days before you made this post.

vnWt9skR

2 minutes ago, Old Man Spetz said:

Here you go sweetheart...

Join our discord and be a part of the solution instead of crying on here about big fish in a small pond keeping some method hidden (even though I personally was teaching people how to do it days before you made this post.

vnWt9skR

I was sent the all the chat text from the server, and I saw no mention of you teaching anyone anything, unless it was in the hidden channel.  I am quite happy with my working group and respectfully decline your offer. We have made good progress since the update, and have a viable option ready to test come reset. I wish you and your discord members the best of luck. I am not here to make enemies.  I have seen what has been written about me in your server, I can assure you I did not try to sell anything and it was not me who raided/spammed the server. 
I kindly ask you not to post any further slander and keep this topic clean for solutions. Thank you. BTW calling people sweetheart and darling isn't endearing 🙂

16 minutes ago, Shoulin said:

I was sent the all the chat text from the server, and I saw no mention of you teaching anyone anything, unless it was in the hidden channel.  

Lol what!!!

So let me get this straight you have people sending you chat logs when you are welcome to come join and see for yourself? how sad have you got to be?

It is so cute though how you care so much about the discord that you have people sending you logs lol, I feel you maybe was not hugged enough has a child which has led to this silly childish behaviour not sure though maybe you just like feeling entitled?

If anyone would like to join the discord where we have a bunch of knowledgeable people looking in to this you are more than welcome the join code is Rn6WFXXdfx

1 minute ago, Saint-14 said:

Lol what!!!

So let me get this straight you have people sending you chat logs when you are welcome to come join and see for yourself? how sad have you got to be?

Yes, your members have sent me the chat logs, when I was accused of doing things after I had left. I can not stress how much I do NOT want to be apart for your discord, but again 3 offers now, you must really want me 😉
Again glad you are providing the solution publicly, nice to see you move away from hidden text channels. 

1 minute ago, Shoulin said:

Yes, your members have sent me the chat logs, when I was accused of doing things after I had left. I can not stress how much I do NOT want to be apart for your discord, but again 3 offers now, you must really want me 😉
Again glad you are providing the solution publicly, nice to see you move away from hidden text channels. 

1) I never said anyone wanted you in the discord, I said you were free to join just like anyone else is.

2) There is a private section for members to hash out ideas we stil discus them in the public sections but we needed somewhere that was not cluttered by random crap.

3) Please grow up you are not helping the community in any way shape or form by trying to tarnish what has become a very useful server.

4) When did anyone say that any methods found would not be shared publically? the more people we have on board to test things the better obviously we will share.

I will say this just once, but at the very beginning just a few days ago you was saying you had a method and you refused to share because a couple of people here called you out on it and basically didnt believe you had anything, then you decide to say the discord is holding stuff behind closed doors, come on give me a break. Now you have posted a method here that was discussed days ago and has been known about since day one lol.

If anyone would like to join the discord where we have a bunch of knowledgeable people looking in to this you are more than welcome the join code is Rn6WFXXdfx

@Shoulin

I mean come on

image0 (1).png

What a nice and mature way to communicate with people... ohh and yeah changing DNS makes such a huge difference lol.

2 minutes ago, Saint-14 said:

1) I never said anyone wanted you in the discord, I said you were free to join just like anyone else is.

2) There is a private section for members to hash out ideas we stil discus them in the public sections but we needed somewhere that was not cluttered by random crap.

3) Please grow up you are not helping the community in any way shape or form by trying to tarnish what has become a very useful server.

4) When did anyone say that any methods found would not be shared publically? the more people we have on board to test things the better obviously we will share.

I will say this just once, but at the very beginning just a few days ago you was saying you had a method and you refused to share because a couple of people here called you out on it and basically didnt believe you had anything, then you decide to say the discord is holding stuff behind closed doors, come on give me a break. Now you have posted a method here that was discussed days ago and has been known about since day one lol.

You and the old man just offered 3 times for me to join, so I must be mistaken then?

Here you go with your insults...why bother. Just leave things be, you are not happy that your server have been held in bad light due to the hidden channel, and then made a rule, banning anyone who asked about it...and if I read correctly, you said "prove your worthy" and you can join? sounds very open and honest.

Yes I made a decision not to share at that time, as the posts by you and you members were extremely negative. I did however share that and other info with many other users who DM'd me directly. I chose not to reply to anyone who was unhelpful.  For me to reiterate, this day one method is only unhelpful to those who were around in day 1. Destiny went 'free to play' and increased its player base, so again I'm hopeful it useful to some people.

4 minutes ago, Shoulin said:

You and the old man just offered 3 times for me to join, so I must be mistaken then?

Here you go with your insults...why bother. Just leave things be, you are not happy that your server have been held in bad light due to the hidden channel, and then made a rule, banning anyone who asked about it...and if I read correctly, you said "prove your worthy" and you can join? sounds very open and honest.

Yes I made a decision not to share at that time, as the posts by you and you members were extremely negative. I did however share that and other info with many other users who DM'd me directly. I chose not to reply to anyone who was unhelpful.  For me to reiterate, this day one method is only unhelpful to those who were around in day 1. Destiny went 'free to play' and increased its player base, so again I'm hopeful it useful to some people.

So what you are saying is this never happened?

Well at least you admitted to gate keeping what you thought was a viable method

1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG