Revealed - Xbox work around for D2 Ghost lobbies

Shoulin

1 minute ago, Saint-14 said:

Who got banned for asking about the private channels? Nobody yup nobody 2 people got banned for trying to scam sorry I mean sell methods....

P.S. do you ever stop going on?

When a solution is found it will be available for FREE to anyone that wants it

If anyone would like to join the discord where we have a bunch of knowledgeable people looking in to this you are more than welcome the join code is Rn6WFXXdfx

this thread was nice and neat before you and your cronies came in on a witch hunt. Its not me that's going on mate.   There were a few warnings knocked out for asking about the hidden channel, and warnings lead to bans. you updated the rules to let everyone know.

1 minute ago, Old Man Spetz said:

So glad we had that "cover story" in place to protect the man from all the random incels on the internet...Again, shush.

receipts4.png

This isnt the reference I am referring to, but ok mate. nice to see how sneaky you guys are. 

1 minute ago, Shoulin said:

this thread was nice and neat before you and your cronies came in on a witch hunt. Its not me that's going on mate.   There were a few warnings knocked out for asking about the hidden channel, and warnings lead to bans. you updated the rules to let everyone know.

So are you now saying discord servers should not have rules?

If anyone would like to join the discord where we have a bunch of knowledgeable people looking in to this you are more than welcome the join code is Rn6WFXXdfx

2 minutes ago, Saint-14 said:

Shows what you know the method in the video is certainly not built on other methods or re-used from older methods.

I wasn't referring to that video, I was referring to any contribution. 

Just now, Shoulin said:

This isnt the reference I am referring to, but ok mate. nice to see how sneaky you guys are. 

So show us what its in reference to, you have said you have screenshots yet you have shared nothing what gives?

Just now, Shoulin said:

I wasn't referring to that video, I was referring to any contribution. 

I am sure you was.....

So are you now saying discord servers should not have rules?

of course not, just sneaky rules, and being updated after your create the hidden the channel, and dropping info to see it it leaks out. It just looks like school yard stuff. But its your server, you run it how you want. 

So show us what its in reference to, you have said you have screenshots yet you have shared nothing what gives?

I will not show the screenshots of bullying, being disrespectful, and chauvinistic comments to and from your members. Think weve seen that enough here from you and your special friends. I think it would be against forum rules or at the very least unpleasant to read. posting that here has no benefit. 

4 minutes ago, Shoulin said:

of course not, just sneaky rules, and being updated after your create the hidden the channel, and dropping info to see it it leaks out. It just looks like school yard stuff. But its your server, you run it how you want. 

So you expect rules to not get updated when changes occur on a discord server that's such a rediculas thing to say.

Anyway this is going on far to long time for it to end, if you agree don't reply to this message.

6 minutes ago, Saint-14 said:

I am sure you was.....

I can assure you I wasn't, seeing as I said it, I think I would know. 

4 minutes ago, Shoulin said:

I will not show the screenshots of bullying, being disrespectful, and chauvinistic comments to and from your members. Think weve seen that enough here from you and your special friends. I think it would be against forum rules or at the very least unpleasant to read. posting that here has no benefit. 

Well you could at the very least send them to me because like I said I do not recall any messages from myself to you directly let alone abusive ones.

Or maybe my sense of humour was to much honestly I do not know.

LMAO. Poor snowflake is melting.

2 minutes ago, Shoulin said:

Wait do you not have any screenshots of me bullying, being disrespectful, and chauvinistic?

So you expect rules to not get updated when changes occur on a discord server that's such a rediculas thing to say.

Anyway this is going on far to long time for it to end, if you agree don't reply to this message.

No I'm saying rules like 'you must not ask about the hidden channel' feel very out of place, and thats me choosing my words carefully. I agree you and your friends have turned this nice thread into a witch hunt for no apparent reason. We could have easily had this convo via DM's but you didn't want that did you?

3 minutes ago, Saint-14 said:

Well you could at the very least send them to me because like I said I do not recall any messages from myself to you directly let alone abusive ones.

they were not in private chat, they were in the general chat, and they were not to me, they were to others. 

3 minutes ago, Shoulin said:

No I'm saying rules like 'you must not ask about the hidden channel' feel very out of place, and thats me choosing my words carefully. I agree you and your friends have turned this nice thread into a witch hunt for no apparent reason. We could have easily had this convo via DM's but you didn't want that did you?

OK you changed the wording a little to suit your little rant but here are the rules

dsfsadef.PNG

Not sure why those would hurt your feelings tbh

3 minutes ago, Shoulin said:

they were not in private chat, they were in the general chat, and they were not to me, they were to others. 

Honestly I am at a loss.

OK you changed the wording a little to suit your little rant but here are the rules

dsfsadef.PNG

Not sure why those would hurt your feelings tbh

I didnt use quotation marks, as I didnt have the the rules to hand, but yes thank you for posting. I like rule 8, and after the screenshots of the poor conduct you and old man have shared. 

Honestly I am at a loss.

that's been obvious for some time

look at this, 3 pages of you and your friends trolling me. How very grown up of you.

Nope no trolling I just want to understand what on earth your problem is and what caused it you say you have screenshots where are they?

I am also extremely concerned for your welfare you seem to have some serious issues.

Nope no trolling I just want to understand what on earth your problem is and what caused it you say you have screenshots where are they?

I am also extremely concerned for your welfare you seem to have some serious issues.

watch that high horse, and yes its 3 pages of trolling. Like I said Im not posting what I deem poor conduct. 

2 minutes ago, Shoulin said:

I didnt use quotation marks, as I didnt have the the rules to hand, but yes thank you for posting. I like rule 8, and after the screenshots of the poor conduct you and old man have shared. 

I just don't get why you feel the need to keep going on and on I have tried being civil with you nothing seems to work.