This Rapp Is Not Loaded Yet, please try again in a minute.

EOD

This Rapp Is Not Loaded Yet, please try again in a minute. Is the error I get when trying to access the GEO Filter on my Netduma R2 

Firmware 3.0.205

Not sure how to fix this anyone know?

88758d185528464b9486f7fcc4933a11.png

On 3/14/2021 at 1:03 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Reboot the router from the interface, wait 2 minutes then access it and it should have loaded fine

Thank you! 

On 3/14/2021 at 1:03 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Reboot the router from the interface, wait 2 minutes then access it and it should have loaded fine

Have another question, When ever I use the the GEO filter I can't use discord Voice is there anyway around this?

12 hours ago, EOD said:

Have another question, When ever I use the the GEO filter I can't use discord Voice is there anyway around this?

When you join the voice channel, watch the Geo-filter map for a blocked server to appear, then manually allow that server and you should be good to go.

• 5 months later...
  • Administrators
39 minutes ago, SALEH2007 said:

i have the same problem with my xr1000 on version 1.0.0.58. and i did ever things rest and reboot but is not loading  

i did something  which is i downgrade the version and ever things works fine .

We didn't add any changes into that version ourselves so it could be a bug - when rebooting wait 2 minutes before you access the interface and that gives it time to properly load

• Administrators
11 hours ago, SALEH2007 said:

But I’m confused about my IP address when I did the setup for the xr1000 it says that my IP address was updated to 10.0.0.x 

Use that IP instead, the reason it changed to that IP will have been to prevent a conflict with the ISP router which must use 192.168.1.1

3 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Use that IP instead, the reason it changed to that IP will have been to prevent a conflict with the ISP router which must use 192.168.1.1

so to do the tftp for the Default Gateway => 192.168.1.1 or the 10.0.0.x

"This Rapp is not loaded yet, please try again in a minute"

Same BS here!!! This is the 2nd time I'm installing 1.00.58 on my XR1000.

1st...it was upnp problem and now it can't load the geo filter. I bought this router only for the geo filter!!!

Now again, I have to downgrade to 1.00.52. Are you f... 10 years old working on these firmware? So disappointed !!!

• Administrators
49 minutes ago, Jackal235 said:

"This Rapp is not loaded yet, please try again in a minute"

Same BS here!!! This is the 2nd time I'm installing 1.00.58 on my XR1000.

1st...it was upnp problem and now it can't load the geo filter. I bought this router only for the geo filter!!!

Now again, I have to downgrade to 1.00.52. Are you f... 10 years old working on these firmware? So disappointed !!!

We didn't have any input on this version so we didn't test it ourselves, otherwise we most likely would have caught this. We are working on new firmware currently.

8 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

We didn't have any input on this version so we didn't test it ourselves, otherwise we most likely would have caught this. We are working on new firmware currently.

I'm sorry... are you speaking on behalf of the developers? Are you saying that the firmware was released without the test? What kind of input are you talking about?

• Administrators
48 minutes ago, Jackal235 said:

I'm sorry... are you speaking on behalf of the developers? Are you saying that the firmware was released without the test? What kind of input are you talking about?

There weren't any DumaOS changes from Netduma, it was primarily an update from Netgear. Every firmware is tested by them, they have a strict QA policy. Naturally each team is best with their own software so they missed something we may not have but then again compared to owners of the router running the beta not many have reported the issue.

I am using the R2 with the .205 firmware and somehow when l disable the geo filter and reboot, the Rapp not loading dilemma seems to be gone, although l want to use geo filter but I'd rather have it stable for now.

• 1 year later...

So is there or isn't there a software issue? i have done everything on this thread and then some my benchmark r app is no longer loading this seem to be an issue that has never been addressed. or are you still working on firmware.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Remy2x said:

So is there or isn't there a software issue? i have done everything on this thread and then some my benchmark r app is no longer loading this seem to be an issue that has never been addressed. or are you still working on firmware.

What firmware version are you on currently? It's not an issue we see very much anymore

• 3 weeks later...

23 April 2023 and STILL have this issue on my XR1000 on 1.0.0.64_1.0.49. Rebooting and waiting does not help. That is not a solution to a bug that has existed for over a year now.