This Rapp Is Not Loaded Yet, please try again in a minute.

EOD

• Administrators
14 hours ago, JDeSi said:

23 April 2023 and STILL have this issue on my XR1000 on 1.0.0.64_1.0.49. Rebooting and waiting does not help. That is not a solution to a bug that has existed for over a year now. 

We haven't seen the issue much at all anymore, I'm confident the next firmware will only build on that.

Go to the System Information page and then in the Rapp panel menu ≡ change the retries to 5, reboot from the interface, wait 2 minutes before accessing and see if it works then please. 

• 3 months later...

Still doesn't work. Upgraded to the latest firmware XR1000 1.0.0.68_1.0.54. Set Rapp retries to 5. Rebooted, waited 5 minutes to access again. Same issue still. Rapps will not load. 

• Administrators
On 7/26/2023 at 10:02 PM, JDeSi said:

Still doesn't work. Upgraded to the latest firmware XR1000 1.0.0.68_1.0.54. Set Rapp retries to 5. Rebooted, waited 5 minutes to access again. Same issue still. Rapps will not load. 

I'd suggest reupgrading the firmware using the TFTP method, this bypasses the boot process and any issues there then once done do a factory reset for the freshest install possible: https://kb.netgear.com/000059634/How-do-I-upload-firmware-to-my-NETGEAR-router-using-TFTP-from-the-Microsoft-Windows-Command-Prompt?article=000059634

• 5 months later...

I have been having the same issue with my xr1000 for over a year now. I have rebooted, restarted, updated firmware to XR1000 1.0.0.68_1.0.54. I did notice after my internet went out the geo filter did load but after my internet reconnects it doesn't load again. I also haven't been successful with the TFTP method, every time I do a 10 second reset to the router it turns orange but never blinks and then turns on like normal so it never communicates the firmware that way. 

• Administrators
5 hours ago, XRP Bizzle said:

I have been having the same issue with my xr1000 for over a year now. I have rebooted, restarted, updated firmware to XR1000 1.0.0.68_1.0.54. I did notice after my internet went out the geo filter did load but after my internet reconnects it doesn't load again. I also haven't been successful with the TFTP method, every time I do a 10 second reset to the router it turns orange but never blinks and then turns on like normal so it never communicates the firmware that way. 

Downgrade to a previous firmware followed by a factory reset, does it work then?