Any tips on getting easier lobbies in warzone?

Luis G

Let me preface by saying I have a 3.75 KD so I'm literally in the hardest lobbies all day every day and it's very aggravating to never be able to get a semi easy lobby. I know the netduma doesnt have magical powers that will completely bypass sbmm, but if it can help me get a gold or a silver lobby here and there then it's completely worth it to me. Are there certain servers that are easier than others, are there optimal times to try geo filtering? Any tips are greatly appreciated. I just got my netduma today. Thanks.

It depends on your region. Only way i know to trick the SBMM is to use a VPN. For Europe you can connect via VPN to Egypt. Express VPN uses Virtually Servers for Egypt that are actually located in the Netherlands. So you won't have any ping problems. Unfortunately after the season 2 patch Egypt is not working great anymore but you should get atleast some Gold Lobbies from time to time.

If you life in America Hawaii is supposed to give easier Lobbies.

The Warzone SBMM is the worst I have seen so far in a game. I have a 1.14 KD and only get Diamond Lobbies. So I have no moral problems tricking something that is clearly broken. 

Does anyone know other countries that work to trick the SBMM?

@Luis G

What Duma OS settings do you use to get good hitreg? My hitreg is very bad right now and I just don't find the right settings to fix it.

9 hours ago, Luis G said:

Let me preface by saying I have a 3.75 KD so I'm literally in the hardest lobbies all day every day and it's very aggravating to never be able to get a semi easy lobby. I know the netduma doesnt have magical powers that will completely bypass sbmm, but if it can help me get a gold or a silver lobby here and there then it's completely worth it to me. Are there certain servers that are easier than others, are there optimal times to try geo filtering? Any tips are greatly appreciated. I just got my netduma today. Thanks.

Are you seriously saying that with a K / D 3.75 you want to play silver lobbies? With that K / D it is logical and normal that in the lobbies you play they are difficult and hard, what is not normal is that you intend to play in gold or silver lobbies ... I understand that someone like Waka with a K / D of 1.14 and if you get into difficult lobbies, try to get something like that, but you with 3.75? I honestly think it is a absurdity... It's as if you were a first division soccer player and you wanted to play in a local neighborhood league ... some of you really want things that ...😆

7 hours ago, Waka4412 said:

It depends on your region. Only way i know to trick the SBMM is to use a VPN. For Europe you can connect via VPN to Egypt. Express VPN uses Virtually Servers for Egypt that are actually located in the Netherlands. So you won't have any ping problems. Unfortunately after the season 2 patch Egypt is not working great anymore but you should get atleast some Gold Lobbies from time to time.

If you life in America Hawaii is supposed to give easier Lobbies.

The Warzone SBMM is the worst I have seen so far in a game. I have a 1.14 KD and only get Diamond Lobbies. So I have no moral problems tricking something that is clearly broken. 

Does anyone know other countries that work to trick the SBMM?

@Luis G

What Duma OS settings do you use to get good hitreg? My hitreg is very bad right now and I just don't find the right settings to fix it.

Everyone thinks Egypte is the hotfix for SBMM because some YouTuber named it in his video. Because of that Egypt does not work, everyone tries it because of that video.

8 hours ago, Antisocial117 said:

But those players are going to connect to the same server you are anyways, right? 

I have it like this, because this has prevented me from joining games with friends in the past.