APEX LEGENDS

On 9/18/2021 at 12:00 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Great, thanks for the heads up! I did ask the team and they're going to retest/classify the entire game to see if we can get it working better.

Any update on this please? Has the devs finally managed to fix Apex after all of these years? If so I’ll happily plug my R2 back in 😊

• Administrators
5 hours ago, DUMA BOLTON said:

Any update on this please? Has the devs finally managed to fix Apex after all of these years? If so I’ll happily plug my R2 back in 😊

Let me just check with Alex, I know he's testing a lot of games currently

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/14/2021 at 3:48 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

They're testing a lot at the moment but what they've said they'll do is use Apex as part of their testing so they can sort of do 2 things at once, they did say it's unlikely to be resolved by Xmas.

Any update?

On 1/3/2022 at 6:56 AM, DUMA BOLTON said:

Any update?

There is progress, we've identified an issue with how the active connections are classified, hopefully once we've resolved that it will work much better with Apex. I don't have an ETA for when we'll fix that, but hopefully for the next firmware.

• 2 weeks later...

I've had this same issue for the past couple years too (can see on my previous posts)  I'm on console-PS5. I ended up not using the filter system as it was just too tedious to keep logging in after getting kicked out after each round. Hopefully this will get fix soon. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators
4 minutes ago, Njoybn said:

Would love an update on this issue and code:leaf error that’s been going on for 3 years

Nothing further from the last update from Liam, that will come in the next version and will hopefully resolve the issue.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Dialatech said:

How often does the Netduma Cloud get updated for Apex Legends?

The cloud gets updated as and when it needs it really. We've got an internal tool that monitors how many servers are still responding and we update it when that gets too low.

On 2/14/2022 at 12:09 PM, Netduma Liam said:

The cloud gets updated as and when it needs it really. We've got an internal tool that monitors how many servers are still responding and we update it when that gets too low.

Thank you for the answer. 

Have you updated it since season 12 has gone live last week?

• Administrators
16 minutes ago, Dialatech said:

Thank you for the answer. 

Have you updated it since season 12 has gone live last week?

All servers appear to be pinging correctly so I don't believe so - have new servers been brought online/offline that we need to check for?

• 2 months later...
On 1/4/2022 at 6:29 AM, Netduma Liam said:

There is progress, we've identified an issue with how the active connections are classified, hopefully once we've resolved that it will work much better with Apex. I don't have an ETA for when we'll fix that, but hopefully for the next firmware.

Any update?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
12 hours ago, PillCosbyJr said:

Safe to say geo fencing doesnt work on Apex Legends?

Not optimally no, as above we need to do a bit of work to get it working, unlike other games that may just require a cloud update

• 3 months later...