APEX LEGENDS

so after reading these ive seen less and less people mention apex getting the cloud update and the work that needs to be done for this to work correctly, this game is blowing back up with record breaking player counts on steam and twitch so why is this not a priority? why do i buy a $350 router that said apex was supported in what early 2019 and still in 2021 its not? like literally it doesn't work at all sure you can turn filter off but then whats the point? i can get the same lobbies without the router with filter off? please figure it out or stop telling the community you'll fix it becasue its been over a year and nothing is new. thanks team

17 hours ago, Zempi said:

so after reading these ive seen less and less people mention apex getting the cloud update and the work that needs to be done for this to work correctly, this game is blowing back up with record breaking player counts on steam and twitch so why is this not a priority? why do i buy a $350 router that said apex was supported in what early 2019 and still in 2021 its not? like literally it doesn't work at all sure you can turn filter off but then whats the point? i can get the same lobbies without the router with filter off? please figure it out or stop telling the community you'll fix it becasue its been over a year and nothing is new. thanks team

Thanks for posting and welcome to the forum!

I've responded to your comment in the other post, but let's keep the conversation here to make it easier!

What firmware are you currently running? Could you also provide a screenshot of your Geo-filter configuration?

We are actively testing Apex as I type this so rest assured we have not given up on it!

13 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

I've responded to your comment in the other post, but let's keep the conversation here to make it easier!

What firmware are you currently running? Could you also provide a screenshot of your Geo-filter configuration?

We are actively testing Apex as I type this so rest assured we have not given up on it!

Thank you and I appreciate the hard work! I’ll post screenshots in a bit when I get home. 

15 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

Firmware is 1.0.0.52_1.0.38

DumaOS Version: 3.0.187

E8EABDFB-DA2D-49DC-8CB6-1BE77959EA9F.jpeg

214A7891-4CE8-4A30-8B6A-86DB054663B0.jpeg

• Administrators

You will likely still encounter the issue but delete the PC from the Geo-Filter then in the Device Manager change the Device Type to a PlayStation then re-add it to the Geo-Filter and select the manual option, then try again.

8 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

You will likely still encounter the issue but delete the PC from the Geo-Filter then in the Device Manager change the Device Type to a PlayStation then re-add it to the Geo-Filter and select the manual option, then try again.

still wont work

8 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

When you boot Apex, could you please hit Tab on the splash screen to show the servers and let us know how many you see that are available (Not showing -1 ping)?

168208AC-6A14-4FB9-9F0F-FA59C90C337F.jpeg

8 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

When you boot Apex, could you please hit Tab on the splash screen to show the servers and let us know how many you see that are available (Not showing -1 ping)?

also as of recently ive had the issue where my ping in game is lets say 60 but on the gio filter it will say the server ping is supposed to be 20-30ish? is this normal? when i got the router a week ago it was pretty accurate if not perfect. 

1 minute ago, Netduma Fraser said:

That makes sense as you're blocking all the other servers. What do you see when searching for a game? Have you selected one of those servers on the game to connect to as well?

yes im on the st louis one and i get a black screen for about 30 seconds to 1 min, sometimes it puts me in a game but 9/10 times i get sent back to the main menu and code:leaf

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Zempi said:

also as of recently ive had the issue where my ping in game is lets say 60 but on the gio filter it will say the server ping is supposed to be 20-30ish? is this normal? when i got the router a week ago it was pretty accurate if not perfect. 

58 minutes ago, Zempi said:

yes im on the st louis one and i get a black screen for about 30 seconds to 1 min, sometimes it puts me in a game but 9/10 times i get sent back to the main menu and code:leaf

I've been seeing this recently actually - 14-25 ms on the server and like 80ms in game - it's the same with my ISP hub. Seems to have happened after the recent server maintenance they've done so it got a lot worse for me!

When it's on that black screen look for a blocked icon on the map as there should be something that you can allow which will let you in.

On 3/4/2021 at 5:13 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

I've been seeing this recently actually - 14-25 ms on the server and like 80ms in game - it's the same with my ISP hub. Seems to have happened after the recent server maintenance they've done so it got a lot worse for me!

When it's on that black screen look for a blocked icon on the map as there should be something that you can allow which will let you in.

that works but is the other feature where i dont gotta allow a server gonna work soon?

• Administrators

Okay interesting, you may only need to do that a few times and then it will work. Yes it will, we've upgraded our cloud systems which makes it a lot easier and accurate so we should put out an update soon.

8 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Okay interesting, you may only need to do that a few times and then it will work. Yes it will, we've upgraded our cloud systems which makes it a lot easier and accurate so we should put out an update soon.

Okay for the update do I just update the cloud or is it a different way and any time frame? 

• Administrators

The updated cloud systems is on our end to more efficiently and accurately upgrade the cloud. We'll be working with this next week and push out some updates, you don't need to do anything on your end, the router will download any cloud updates automatically.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Administrators
4 hours ago, DUMA BOLTON said:

Still no luck with apex legends, I think it’s time to admit the Netduma Routers won’t work with apex legends, this has been going on now for years now! COD works perfect so not all so bad 😊

There have been a few cloud updates since then so perhaps something missing, I'll ask the team to see what's going on.

I personally don’t think the devs will be able to get it working unfortunately they’ve been trying for years and are getting no where unfortunately, I’m not sure what’s the issue they are facing to get it working but it would be nice one day if they could finally crack the issue 😊

• Administrators
47 minutes ago, DUMA BOLTON said:

I personally don’t think the devs will be able to get it working unfortunately they’ve been trying for years and are getting no where unfortunately, I’m not sure what’s the issue they are facing to get it working but it would be nice one day if they could finally crack the issue 😊

Should be just a case of whitelisting a few servers really!