Anyone struggling to find a game?

Lewisprotips

• Administrators
39 minutes ago, JDS10 said:

Same can't find any game with Geo-Filter on, outside of the UK since Warzone Update. 

If Geo-Filter is disabled, gets into a game just fine. 

Thanks for the report, we will take a look at this.

• Administrators
19 minutes ago, Darren Munnich said:

Are you guys posting updates in here? Or where can we follow the testing and results? 

We'll reply here or if it is significant enough we'll make a new topic or post on social media.

Trying to connect to games with my PS4. Crossplay Enabled too. Disabling crossplay will take more time geofilter on or off

V2.3.2.114-DumaOS3.0.203

I always have a problem connecting with the Geo-Filter on. I will allow servers that are close to me but it will always try to get connected to a server that's out of the range of the Geo-filter. If I wait like 10 minutes it'll eventually connect. The Georgia and South Florida servers are allowed but not showing up as allowed according to the legend, key. It'll always allow for one out of range but that defeats the purpose of having the Geo-filter on. Same problem with Apex Legends although occasionally the Geo-Filter is better off on Apex Legends. 

1636007457_Screenshot2021-02-26211410.jpg.53c4690014f482675902cac86262ae2a.jpg

• Administrators
10 hours ago, noz79 said:

Trying to connect to games with my PS4. Crossplay Enabled too. Disabling crossplay will take more time geofilter on or off

V2.3.2.114-DumaOS3.0.203

I always have a problem connecting with the Geo-Filter on. I will allow servers that are close to me but it will always try to get connected to a server that's out of the range of the Geo-filter. If I wait like 10 minutes it'll eventually connect. The Georgia and South Florida servers are allowed but not showing up as allowed according to the legend, key. It'll always allow for one out of range but that defeats the purpose of having the Geo-filter on. Same problem with Apex Legends although occasionally the Geo-Filter is better off on Apex Legends. 

The allowed icon from the key is from servers/hosts you've manually allowed or that we have whitelisted ourselves. How they appear within your radius is normal for being allowed by the radius. The one with the circle around is most likely an authentication server required for online play and will not affect your game experience. Are you setting up the Geo-Filter prior to launching the client/game? Apex we're aware of and will require a cloud update - you can select the server on there instead.

8 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

The allowed icon from the key is from servers/hosts you've manually allowed or that we have whitelisted ourselves. How they appear within your radius is normal for being allowed by the radius. The one with the circle around is most likely an authentication server required for online play and will not affect your game experience. Are you setting up the Geo-Filter prior to launching the client/game? Apex we're aware of and will require a cloud update - you can select the server on there instead.

Are you setting up the Geo-Filter prior to launching the client/game? Always

On 2/27/2021 at 5:36 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Okay thank you, we are now testing the game and should have an idea of what is happening on Monday.

Hi, do we have any conclusion here admins? Thank you :)

Evening glad i found this post ive got a ps4 and have Geo filter switched on uk and the distance of 1500 miles ive noticed to with this switched on it takes ages to find a game, once in game its great but once the game is over it struggles to find a new multiplyer game and shows erros of unable to find games.would it be this post the update will be on thanks..

31 minutes ago, Mastersgt21 said:

Evening glad i found this post ive got a ps4 and have Geo filter switched on uk and the distance of 1500 miles ive noticed to with this switched on it takes ages to find a game, once in game its great but once the game is over it struggles to find a new multiplyer game and shows erros of unable to find games.would it be this post the update will be on thanks..

I think this might be a big deal for netduma future 

5 minutes ago, Lolitahell said:

Iam sure they will sort it. iam new to all this so quite looking forward to getting to know more about the software 

8 hours ago, Lolitahell said:

They just need to update the cloud with servers and it will work as before. Hold your horses and let people do their jobs. It’s not their fault Activision pushes a update every now and then.