Can’t connect to Warzone Texas server.

Servines

I’ve put my filter on for the Texas server which I know is online since I used the ping heat map and also flushed cloud. For whatever reason as of recent I can’t find a match and I have reset my console and game multiple times as I was changing around the settings. My settings are below.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Try removing your Device from the Geo. Then re add it again.. See if that works.. 

Also sometimes removing your Device from the Geo and then flush the cloud then re add it work also if the above didnt do the trick..

Good luck!

Zippy..

12 minutes ago, Zippy said:

Try removing your Device from the Geo. Then re add it again.. See if that works.. 

Also sometimes removing your Device from the Geo and then flush the cloud then re add it work also if the above didnt do the trick..

Good luck!

Zippy..

Thank you for the tip. I just tried it now and no luck unfortunately 😔. I have gotten into it in the past so I’m not sure why I’m having issues. I can’t even connect to the Midwestern servers or Seattle. But I can connect to the others, even Brazil as crazy as that sounds. 

1 hour ago, Servines said:

Thank you for the tip. I just tried it now and no luck unfortunately 😔. I have gotten into it in the past so I’m not sure why I’m having issues. I can’t even connect to the Midwestern servers or Seattle. But I can connect to the others, even Brazil as crazy as that sounds. 

That is strange.. So your getting some servers but none in Texas.. Wonder if they have that offline for some reason.. It is odd though because Texas does have a big data center there that most games play on.. You dont have anything Denied or blocked in the Geo do you?  Maybe @Netduma Liam can give you some advice..

Good luck!

Zippy..

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Try this please:

• Hard turn off the console
  • Remove the device from the Geo-Filter
  • Flush the cloud
  • Re-add the device to the Geo-Filter
  • Setup your settings with 0 Ping Assist
  • Wait 2 minutes
  • Boot up the game

and see if it adheres to your polygon more.

12 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Try this please:

• Hard turn off the console
  • Remove the device from the Geo-Filter
  • Flush the cloud
  • Re-add the device to the Geo-Filter
  • Setup your settings with 0 Ping Assist
  • Wait 2 minutes
  • Boot up the game

and see if it adheres to your polygon more.

Wow I did it step by step exactly and it actually worked. I’ve tried this before but not in the exact order. Thank you so much! 

As of the past couple of days it stopped working again. I did exactly what was mentioned before and still no luck to connect to any server other than the ones that it always likes to put me on. In the photos below are my settings and this time I’m trying to connect to a server that’s in New Jersey and I live in New York. The ping is very low and it pops up here and there when I search for a match and can’t ever find one. 

6B790CFB-E3EE-46B5-9E7B-22B6556CFA23.jpeg

E29D4A9B-4D9C-40CF-B7F8-93AFA4A39B91.jpeg

324537BD-7110-4BDC-A623-F131AD3B7738.jpeg

2 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

Could you quickly try manually denying the one that you always connect to and see which server you connect to after that? 

Sorry, I worded that wrong. What I meant was it likes to ping the servers that have already been denied sometimes like Michigan or Oklahoma. Sometimes it doesn’t and pings the New Jersey servers as it’s searching for a match, but no luck getting into a lobby. It’s very strange especially how the server is so close to my house and doesn’t force into it. I end up searching for a match for hours. 

According to the ping heat map there are about 3 servers in that New Jersey area. A diamond shaped one which if collapsed turns into two. And one peer which is right under it and I’ve made my circle bigger just now so it could connect to it even though my ping is allot better with the server than the peer. No luck finding a match. I don’t think I’ve ever connected to it once. I’ve tried all times of day to test it and no luck. Morning, afternoon and evening. 

7 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

As you're only forcing one server, if that server is too busy then you may not be able to get a game easily. Do you usually play during pe

• Administrators

Based on your polygon you were just excluding those outer 2 servers so just cover that whole area. It looks like it's doing its job in that screenshot. Do you see anything outside the radius blocked when you can't connect?

No, the only ones that pop up are the ones that are in the radius. It’s very strange because I live on Long Island which is so close by. I don’t get why it won’t allow me in. 

6 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Based on your polygon you were just excluding those outer 2 servers so just cover that whole area. It looks like it's doing its job in that screenshot. Do you see anything outside the radius blocked when you can't connect?

2 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

In WAN Settings on the XR do you have NAT set to open? If so could you put that to secured please and see if you notice an improvement?

Yeah it’s actually been secured, i forgot to put it to open after factory resetting it and you reminded me. I’ve tried on both secured and open though. 

I have the same problem, I cannot connect to TEXAS but I noticed that there are two new servers that appear to be blocked when searching matches.

I was searching forever until I noticed these two servers, everything started working fine after I added these 2 to my polygons..

image.thumb.png.b2d94d047520ec7c9a42da5b2785c449.png

• Administrators
13 hours ago, Malvarado said:

I have the same problem, I cannot connect to TEXAS but I noticed that there are two new servers that appear to be blocked when searching matches.

I was searching forever until I noticed these two servers, everything started working fine after I added these 2 to my polygons..

I'd recommend removing the device from the Geo-Filter and in the Device Manager giving the PC a PlayStation device type. Then re-add it to the Geo-Filter and select the manual option and it should filter better. You've got a good ping there though so was likely mislocated and actually within your initial zone.