Can’t connect to Warzone Texas server.

Servines

19 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

18 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

I've sent you a PM with a firmware, it is a trial so it may not be polished but let us know if you have a better experience using that

So I downloaded the new firmware and factory reset. The issue I’m having is the ping heat map won’t work. It says it failed to download from the cloud because of either no internet connection or servers are down, and my internet is working. 

18 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

I've sent you a PM with a firmware, it is a trial so it may not be polished but let us know if you have a better experience using that

Also, the geo-filter is actually working very quick and good. I connected to the New Jersey server quick and I know it’s New Jersey because of the ping. Only thing is I can’t see the actual server on the map or ping heat map.

48 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Could you flush/re-sync both the Heatmap and Geo-Filter cloud and see if they both work then please?

I did and both didn’t work unfortunately. It’s a little buggy to searching for a match with the filter on. I’m not exactly sure if it’s actually working since I can’t see the server on the map and sometimes getting higher pings.

• Administrators

Try this again and see if they appear then:

On 2/14/2021 at 1:16 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Try this please:

• Hard turn off the console
  • Remove the device from the Geo-Filter
  • Flush the cloud
  • Re-add the device to the Geo-Filter
  • Setup your settings with 0 Ping Assist
  • Wait 2 minutes
  • Boot up the game

and see if it adheres to your polygon more.

6 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Hey, welcome to the forum!

I'd recommend removing the device from the Geo-Filter and in the Device Manager giving the PC a PlayStation device type. Then re-add it to the Geo-Filter and select the manual option and it should filter better. You've got a good ping there though so was likely mislocated and actually within your initial zone.

Thank you for the kind welcome!

I'll give a try

6 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Try this again and see if they appear then:

I apologize I thought that message was intended to me. I also did factory reset after I did the update and still encountered the “failed to download from the cloud” error.

• Administrators
11 hours ago, Servines said:

I apologize I thought that message was intended to me. I also did factory reset after I did the update and still encountered the “failed to download from the cloud” error.

What is your exact physical setup? I'm wondering if something upstream is blocking this. What is the exact model of the modem?

3 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

What is your exact physical setup? I'm wondering if something upstream is blocking this. What is the exact model of the modem?

The modem was given by my ISP. It’s actually a Modem/Router bridged to be used as just a Modem. It’s an ubee model UBC1322. My ISP is Optimum. Also, I went and did another factory reset just to see what happens and this is what shows up in the picture below. My internet speed is up to 800 when I ran a test. And the second picture I’ve noticed I’ve been getting dos attacks, I’m not sure if it has anything to do with it. 

6C68DAAF-7BA7-414B-A4CC-C543F0EF7857.jpeg

7A65F47C-250C-4640-99B2-86EDCB8A36BE.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

That white screen is just registering the router, you can click next on that. Could you take it out of modem mode and put the XR WAN IP in the DMZ of the modem instead please and see if it is still an issue?

Unfortunately I don’t have access to the modem settings. I would have to call my ISP and see if they could do that. They barely got to bridge it when I tried to ask them. I will give them a call and see if they could. Picture below is what happens when I try to resync cloud and force. 

8AD1A930-9AA2-40F1-B8F7-49204171D315.jpeg

12 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Okay no worries. Have you made any custom port forwarding rules, port triggering etc? 

I haven’t no. I recently did another factory reset and haven’t changed anything. I contacted my ISP and they said they have no access to it and that my modem is very standard and just provides internet and can use my own router. I wasn’t having this issue before the beta firmware I should mention. 

• Administrators

That makes more sense, could you downgrade back please? Then see if it works? Would suggest a factory reset once you've done that. Not worth us trying to debug an issue on a firmware that won't be released in that state anyway.

1 minute ago, Netduma Fraser said:

That makes more sense, could you downgrade back please? Then see if it works? Would suggest a factory reset once you've done that. Not worth us trying to debug an issue on a firmware that won't be released in that state anyway.

Yeah they would barely understand anything I say that’s why I don’t like calling them lol. Anyway I’m gonna be doing the downgrade and I apologize for the headache.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Servines said:

Yeah they would barely understand anything I say that’s why I don’t like calling them lol. Anyway I’m gonna be doing the downgrade and I apologize for the headache.

No need to apologize at all! Let us know how you get on :)

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

No need to apologize at all! Let us know how you get on :)

Thank you, I’m back on the .52 firmware. Geo-filter and everything is back. Unfortunately still won’t connect to the closest server to me. I’m going to keep messing around and trying to figure out why. 

9670050A-A1BD-42E6-8CCF-0BEF8DE21285.jpeg

im in the exact same boat. I see those jersey servers but can never connect to them. Day or night. Connected once but it was AS we were getting in the plane almost like i barely made it in the match yet i was searching for like 5 minutes and it had to have been filling up for a while. Almost felt like it wasnt wanting to connect to the jersey servers for whatever reason.

13 hours ago, [email protected] said:

im in the exact same boat. I see those jersey servers but can never connect to them. Day or night. Connected once but it was AS we were getting in the plane almost like i barely made it in the match yet i was searching for like 5 minutes and it had to have been filling up for a while. Almost felt like it wasnt wanting to connect to the jersey servers for whatever reason.

It's interesting to hear you both experiencing the same issues with these servers. As Fraser said, it may be down to their availability as well as how busy they are, I'd suggest experimenting playing in peak and off-peak times off possible and seeing if you connect to them.

1 hour ago, Netduma Liam said:

It's interesting to hear you both experiencing the same issues with these servers. As Fraser said, it may be down to their availability as well as how busy they are, I'd suggest experimenting playing in peak and off-peak times off possible and seeing if you connect to them.

So I live in New York, and I can’t connect to New Jersey on peak and off peak times. It’s very strange. There are 3 different servers located there and can’t connect to one and its so close to me. I’ve also noticed that when I choose other servers they won’t work either. It’s like some work and some don’t, and the ones that do work don’t work all the time. 

1 hour ago, Servines said:

So I live in New York, and I can’t connect to New Jersey on peak and off peak times. It’s very strange. There are 3 different servers located there and can’t connect to one and its so close to me. I’ve also noticed that when I choose other servers they won’t work either. It’s like some work and some don’t, and the ones that do work don’t work all the time. 

3 hours ago, Lolitahell said:

Same here, it's getting harder to get into one strict server now... Feels like its the update,when i use vpn with duma, i get into those servers so quickly tho....

Do you guys get any more options server wise if you bump ping assist up to 30-40ms? Or are we just seeing the same issues?

Do you guys get any more options server wise if you bump ping assist up to 30-40ms? Or are we just seeing the same issues?

If i use ping assist it connects me to other server not the one i want 😕 i will try using the radius instead of polygon to see if theres any difference

Yeah it would just connect me to a server I don’t want with ping assist. I know it’s working good because the server in the radius is the only thing that pops up and everything else won’t.