Can’t connect to Warzone Texas server.

Servines

You can downgrade firmware by downloading the older firmware you want from here and installing it by the three-line menu in the top right of the interface, though I'm not sure this will resolve your problem.

How many servers are included in your search radius? It's best to have a few included to give you more options and to avoid long waits when searching for a game.

18 minutes ago, Netduma Liam said:

You can downgrade firmware by downloading the older firmware you want from here and installing it by the three-line menu in the top right of the interface, though I'm not sure this will resolve your problem.

How many servers are included in your search radius? It's best to have a few included to give you more options and to avoid long waits when searching for a game.

Only one, there's something going though,it was working flawlesly a week ago, now looks like the only way to get inside a game is by using vpn with geo( which is significantly faster)

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Could be your routing to the server, a VPN would alter that. When you do get it without the VPN do you notice if the ping is higher than usual?

If i don't use geofilter, i get the same ping, 

If i search game with geo filter on with only one server it wont connect,  still,  if i use vpn it would connect  .. I am a bit lost right now.

it wasnt doing that before.   I changed my mobo recently, 

3 hours ago, Lolitahell said:

If i don't use geofilter, i get the same ping, 

If i search game with geo filter on with only one server it wont connect,  still,  if i use vpn it would connect  .. I am a bit lost right now.

it wasnt doing that before.   I changed my mobo recently, 

Something similar happens to me.

Im located in north Mexico and it takes ages to connect if I geofilter to texas unless I VPN to dallas.

Things I noticed

• No VPN and texas is 23-27 ping for me, but geofilter is inconsistent (I'm not complaining, just want to understand what activision might have patched).
  • If I geofilter to texas and oklahoma it connects faster.
  • If I VPN to dallas, it will make my geofilter to texas connect very quick but with 40-50 ping :(.

On 2/23/2021 at 5:36 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

The most likely reason this is happening is that it's trying to prioritize people who are in the same country so by using a VPN you're seen as someone within the same country and therefore allowed to join faster.

It wasn't doing that before tho ?  and Yes my Mobo has all drivers updated  !

32 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

They may have changed the way they match make, especially given all this talk of counteracting SBMM etc.

That’s what I thought too but I switched to a new account I made just to test that theory and I still have a hard time finding matches in my area. It works probably 1 time throughout the whole day when I try. 

• Administrators
42 minutes ago, Servines said:

That’s what I thought too but I switched to a new account I made just to test that theory and I still have a hard time finding matches in my area. It works probably 1 time throughout the whole day when I try. 

If you disable the Geo-Filter does it give you a game in your area?

45 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Using Ping Heatmap, do the servers in your area still appear? When you load up the game for the first time is everything outside your radius appearing blocked?

Yeah they appear pretty much all the time even after flushing cloud and on the heat map. And when I load up the game it does show that it blocked all the servers outside the radius. When I search for a match it only pings and shows the servers that are within the radius so it looks like it’s working but it just won’t force to connect to the server. I’ve tried this with the new account for sbmm and my regular account. And there are 3 servers within the radius according to the ping heat map and also shows on screen when searching for a match.

• Administrators
35 minutes ago, Servines said:

Yeah they appear pretty much all the time even after flushing cloud and on the heat map. And when I load up the game it does show that it blocked all the servers outside the radius. When I search for a match it only pings and shows the servers that are within the radius so it looks like it’s working but it just won’t force to connect to the server. I’ve tried this with the new account for sbmm and my regular account. And there are 3 servers within the radius according to the ping heat map and also shows on screen when searching for a match.

Have you tried playing during peak/non peak times? I've noticed a lot recently that some servers are only available during certain times of day depending on the player count.

57 minutes ago, Servines said:

That is exactly the same things happening to me

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

I haven't heard anything so that indicates it's nothing too serious. As they've gone home now we'll get a rundown on Monday, for now if needed play with the Geo disabled to get games.

I’d like to mention that rarely it does work. Today I tried connecting to Texas and it worked. Most the time though it does not. So it’s not like it’s not doing it’s job I don’t think.