COD CW(PC): How can I have the NAT type: "Open" while on a wireless connection?

Kyusuke39

I did some tests and in my case I can get both pc and ps5 open nat by closing the game and immediately reopening without the need to forward any ports. The first time I open the game it shows moderate nat, however after closing and immediately opening the game it always shows an open nat. I just have upnp enabled in DumaOS options.

11 hours ago, nferguzl said:

I did some tests and in my case I can get both pc and ps5 open nat by closing the game and immediately reopening without the need to forward any ports. The first time I open the game it shows moderate nat, however after closing and immediately opening the game it always shows an open nat. I just have upnp enabled in DumaOS options.

Awesome, glad to hear it! Let us know if you need anything else.

• Administrators
12 hours ago, Kyusuke39 said:

I have provided you feedback, please check your Private Messages! 😅 @Netduma Fraser

Thank you for the feedback. I won't be able to get another version currently as that one was just created for the NAT issue, they'll need to fully test a complete firmware before they can release that.

2 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Thank you for the feedback. I won't be able to get another version currently as that one was just created for the NAT issue, they'll need to fully test a complete firmware before they can release that.

Understood, I hope the feedback helps them out work out any wrinkles.
Am I able to downgrade Firmware Versions? If so can you please provide me one 🙇‍♂️

Losing the ability to use the Geo Filter isn't worth getting multiple devices with Open NAT 😅