Xr1000 Big WIFI BUG

Hi I have this huge bug where my xr1000 does not assign a band to a device ( some devices not all). The ones affected connected to the ssid and all but have no internet IS THERE ANY FIX I HAVE BEEN HAVING THIS ISSUE SINCE YESTERSAY.

Screenshot 2020-12-17 192610.png

41 minutes ago, Newfie said:

When you say connected but no internet is this 5Ghz band only?

Are you using smart connect ie do you have one SSID?

can you post of picture of the 5Ghz WiFi setting include the mode please.

Yes I have smart connect cuz I have a family and it would be a pain for them to switch between 2 ssid 

Screenshot 2020-12-17 224909.png

11 minutes ago, NahG said:

Yes I have smart connect cuz I have a family and it would be a pain for them to switch between 2 ssid 

Screenshot 2020-12-17 224909.png

Change the mode to the 2600 option where it 4800 at the moment as I believe you are on 160Mhz which not supported on a lot of devices. Don’t forget to press the apply button and let it boot the WiFi back up.

Just now, Newfie said:

Change the mode to the 2600 option where it 4800 at the moment as I believe you are on 160Mhz which not supported on a lot of devices. Don’t forget to press the apply button and let it boot the WiFi back up.

Will try

9 minutes ago, NahG said:

@Newfie @Netduma Fraser I dont know if these settings are correct. Also is there anyway to improve Wi-Fi gaming. I have 2 consoles that cant be set up thru ethernet and my only option is Wi-Fi. Ping spikes from 30-500 and more I dont know what the problem is

Screenshot 2020-12-17 225201.png

Screenshot 2020-12-17 225129.png

If you don’t have any AX device untick the enable AX square, press apply and see how that goes.

1 minute ago, Newfie said:

There is no 2600 option only 2400 is that alright @Newfie

12 minutes ago, Newfie said:

If you don’t have any AX device untick the enable AX square, press apply and see how that goes.

Im still getting huge upload ping spike. I dont know what to do anymore. Keep in mind im running this while connected directly to router. @Newfie

Screenshot 2020-12-17 231443.png

1 minute ago, NahG said:

Im still getting huge upload ping spike. I dont know what to do anymore. Keep in mind im running this while connected directly to router. @Newfie

Screenshot 2020-12-17 231443.png

Ok, did the WiFi mode sort out the connections?

@Netduma Fraser will pop along as I don’t have the XR1000 so it’s best to get help on that side. 
It’s still early in the day here, second coffee before I head to work 😊 

once Fraser sees this thread he will soon get you up and running.

@Newfie Yea man no worries also I have noticed a slight increase when webs loading so I could say the wifi mode helped. As you can see in the pictures (Nagi clearly says its connected to 5ghz) but for sam it just says connnected I dont why this is or if its a bug. I have seen devices having issues if it says connected Connected (WiFi) and not displaying either 2.4 or 5ghz

Screenshot 2020-12-17 232126.png

Screenshot 2020-12-17 232206.png

2 minutes ago, Newfie said:

That looks like the app? Fraser again should know more about that.

your devices should work ok, it’s maybe a little bug on the app.

Ok and again its in the web just edit it to look nice

3 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

Thanks for all your help on this one Newfie!

@NahG I'll try recreate this issue on my end and notify the App devs about this.

@Netduma Liam Ok. I would also like to point out that the 5ghz band is very unstable for me it keeps disconnecting even though it’s connected to the ssid 

1 minute ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Are you using Smart Connect or have you split them?

I have now split them and it seems to me 5ghz is really doing terrible as in it will work for 5 mins and shut off completely even though appearing to be connected for 30 seconds which is really annoying. @Netduma Fraser