CoD Cold War PC and Traffic prioritization

InternetGuru11

22 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

No need to port forward, an example would be 

Source 1-65535
Destination 3074
Protocol TCP/UDP

Is it not vice versa? Source 3074 3074 (TCP/)UDP - Destination 30000-65535 (TCP/)UDP !? If not plz explain

• Administrators
25 minutes ago, shiddy said:

Is it not vice versa? Source 3074 3074 (TCP/)UDP - Destination 30000-65535 (TCP/)UDP !?

You don't always know what the source port will be which is why we advise that but yes people try it that way as well.

9 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

You don't always know what the source port will be which is why we advise that but yes people try it that way as well.

Hey Fraser,

Thanks for your impecable support. I too am having issues with connections on PC with COD CW servers but it seems it is largely due to the new update.

Just want to clarify :

1) Do you need to set the source port if you have your PC IP on DMZ? My UPNP is On and COD CW shows NAT as OPEN. Also, under QOS, Traffic Prioritization is set to DUMA Classified games as enabled on all devices with no other manually created rules.

2) Does adding my PC under Geo-Filter Devices under specatating mode do anything for improving gameplay or finding games on my PC against other gamers on PC, Xbox and PS?

Just curious as I want to find the best way to setup my XR500 under 2.3.2.66 Firmware for Coldwar and I have not really been able to find much.

Thanks in Advance mate!

If you're getting an open NAT, it's probably best to stick with what's working for you! 

However, I wouldn't advise DMZing your PC, instead put the WAN IP of the XR500 in the DMZ.

There has been a lot of issues with the new CoD update but some users have reported this being fixed now so keep an eye on it and report back if you're still having issues.

Spectator mode is essentially like having Geo-filter off, switch it to filtering mode to get the benefits of Geo-filter!

20 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

If you're getting an open NAT, it's probably best to stick with what's working for you! 

However, I wouldn't advise DMZing your PC, instead put the WAN IP of the XR500 in the DMZ.

There has been a lot of issues with the new CoD update but some users have reported this being fixed now so keep an eye on it and report back if you're still having issues.

Spectator mode is essentially like having Geo-filter off, switch it to filtering mode to get the benefits of Geo-filter!

Thank you Liam! Just one last thing. If you enabled Geofilter for PC under spectating mode and added profile Call of Duty (PC), it does nothing at all to improve game searches and servers even?

4 hours ago, satinghostrider said:

Thank you Liam! Just one last thing. If you enabled Geofilter for PC under spectating mode and added profile Call of Duty (PC), it does nothing at all to improve game searches and servers even?

No problem at all, yes that's the intention of Spectator mode, filtering mode will enable Geo-filter :) 

3 hours ago, Asjb123 said:
Ports Required for Call of Duty: Warzone Pc
  • TCP: 3074,27014-27050.
  • UDP: 3074,3478,4379-4380,27000-27031,27036.

so wouldn’t you also prioritize source port 3074 3478 and 4379-4380 then destinations 20000-50000 ?

From what we've seen 3074 seems to be the key one, but if you're still experiencing some issues you could try the other ports you've mentioned there and see if it yields any results for you.

47 minutes ago, Netduma Liam said:

From what we've seen 3074 seems to be the key one, but if you're still experiencing some issues you could try the other ports you've mentioned there and see if it yields any results for you.

Well I’m assuming the orange are destination and black are source ports ? 

059DA940-9B61-4D97-9220-CDC09EA6E693.png

• Administrators
27 minutes ago, Asjb123 said:

Yeah running beta on Xr700 I did have different ports entered and prioritization was triggering now Qos won’t even trigger and this was after factory reset then fresh install of beta firmware. 

Is it triggerring using DumaOS Classified Games or with the Games console service?