this rap is not loaded yet keep getting in my r2

Warrior

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
8 hours ago, fults said:

I update to version 1.30.179 about two days ago and I also factory reset the unit but I am still getting this popup every time. Any ideas? @Netduma Fraser

Capture.PNG

Hey, welcome to the forum!

I see you have an Adblocker enabled, please disable this and clear the browser cache/cookies and see if that gets you in.

2 hours ago, Philace866 said:

I'm also getting this

Please try the same advice.

• Administrators
45 minutes ago, fults said:

Hey, thank you! I've had no luck unfortunately. Do you think if I use a previous version it will work again?

If you can't access the interface properly you wouldn't be able to downgrade anyway. Try accessing via 192.168.77.1 instead of DumaOS.

I have the same problem,"This Rapp is not loading....".Had this problem with the old firmware version and with the new firmware version.I already did 3 factory resets since I recrive my netduma r2 last Friday....Need help.

Thanks,

Rusty 

16044538675322304025422280231415.jpg

• Administrators
11 hours ago, Rustyw said:

I have the same problem,"This Rapp is not loading....".Had this problem with the old firmware version and with the new firmware version.I already did 3 factory resets since I recrive my netduma r2 last Friday....Need help.

Thanks,

Rusty 

Do a factory reset again, when you get access upgrade to this new firmware which should be more stable, then do a reset via the interface and it should be fine after that.

https://forum.netduma.com/topic/33236-announcement-new-r2-firmware-30179

10 hours ago, fults said:

Another factory reset worked! Thanks for the help! Will definitely be active on here. @Netduma Fraser

You're welcome! Sorry it came to another reset.

• 4 months later...
17 hours ago, 21SZN said:

@Netduma Fraser Hey there, I have the same issues as the people above, I am unable to get anywhere. I am able to put in my details (password and such) but I can't get to a screen to update my firmware either.

Have you tried a full factory reset? Try holding the reset pin on the back of the R2 for thirty seconds, then allow it a few minutes to reset itself.

Yes, I have tried that about 5 times now.

Quick summary:
It was working fine, then when I wanted to change something it gave me that error. At this point I could still see stuff in the background.
I restarted the page but it wasn't letting me in, I couldn't see anything other than the basic red/black background. I then cleared my cache and cookies and tried again.. 
No succes thus far, I then unplugged my R2 and tried it again about 10 minutes later, once again, nothing.

I then used the factory reset button and tried it again, no succes, I repeated this step 4-5 times over the course of 24 hours.

The screen I get stuck on:
After a factory reset it does allow me to put in some details like passwords and download/upload speeds but after that it gets stuck on this screen.

For your information, I am on the second latest firmware, I would like to update it but as you can see, I can't really get to that screen like this.

This is the error I get when trying to open the app on my phone:

dumaos_log_210315195731 (2).log

Edited by 21SZN
Added an error log

Just tried it again, unfortunately it didn't work.

I have cleared my cookies and cache and tried 3 different browsers (fresh downloads for 2 but also cleared the cookies and cache between each attempt)
I used Edge, Chrome and FireFox

@Netduma Fraser

Hey there, good morning.
The issue hasn't been resolved yet and I am starting to lose hope in it resolving itself automatically.
I am on the second latest firmware, could this be the issue and would it then be possible for you guys to update this remotely?

Using 192.168.77.1 instead of Dumaos/ didn't work either.

Edited by 21SZN
Added something

• Administrators

Without being able to access the interface to enable remote support we wouldn't be able to do anything like that unfortunately. Unplug the router from power for 10 minutes or longer if you're able to, plug it in, wait 2 minutes then access it please, does that give you any normal access to the interface?