Firmware Update

DanJayy

• Administrators

Hi everyone, I know everyone is eager for the new firmware as am I for you. I just try to provide an update based on what I know but as most of you are aware our timings aren't always great as we encounter delays along the way. If I am asked every day for an update then it will likely be the same as the previous day, when I have more concrete information I shall let you know.

18 hours ago, [email protected] said:

Does the latest build have Vlan tagging?  If so can I get it sent to me to test?

18 hours ago, mohands said:

I'm waiting this option also

No it doesn't, I have chased it to see when it will go in but haven't heard back yet.

18 hours ago, TannedBum said:

Amateurs.

Unnecessary. We work incredibly hard to try and give our customers the very best and sometimes we might not hit the mark but it isn't out of a lack of trying. 

2 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Unnecessary. We work incredibly hard to try and give our customers the very best and sometimes we might not hit the mark but it isn't out of a lack of trying. 

Not really. It's ok if this happens sometimes, but the approach becomes unprofessional when it happens week after week. I know you try hard.

Hate to jump on the bandwagon of gripes as my first post, but I've been following as a guest for a while and seen the constant delays.

Bought the router and been having similar performance issues. I understand development takes time and we'd all want a quality firmware release than a buggier one.

Just keep in mind we're all working from home (sure the same goes for a lot of others) and it's becoming increasingly difficult to justify keeping the router to my roommates with the issues.

I love it and advocate for it on its good days, but while we may be able to delay firmware releases, I won't be able to delay a product return.

Thanks for keeping up on the updates and hope to see the new update come to fruition soon. Again, I'm a supporter, but the others in my home are playing devil's advocate. 🙏