Need help with my benchmark.

Logic

Just now, Newfie said:

Are all the lights on?

Jup, like i said its working. just can't acces the website anymore.. it asking for my logins but when i put them in it just refreshes it and is asking for it again.

• Administrators
1 minute ago, Logic said:

Jup, like i said its working. just can't acces the website anymore.. it asking for my logins but when i put them in it just refreshes it and is asking for it again.

Open the web browser in an incognito browser and try to login again please.

1 minute ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Open the web browser in an incognito browser and try to login again please.

Tried, did nothing.. Does it reset my username and password?

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, Logic said:

Tried, did nothing.. Does it reset my username and password?

It shouldn't have, could you please try accessing using Google Chrome and see if it works that way?

6 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

It shouldn't have, could you please try accessing using Google Chrome and see if it works that way?

i fixed after holding down the reset button.. Hopefully i won't have to do this everything a update comes out :P I also tried chrome and edge, but that didn't fix it.

Just now, Logic said:

i fixed after holding down the reset button.. Hopefully i won't have to do this everything a update comes out :P I also tried chrome and edge, but that didn't fix it.

That’s good news.

• Administrators

Well done for fixing it, no you shouldn't need to do that each time. Let us know how you get on with that version.

16 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Well done for fixing it, no you shouldn't need to do that each time. Let us know how you get on with that version.

Whats the best settings for Traffic prioritization? The only thing i really care about is MW for PC :)

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, Logic said:

Whats the best settings for Traffic prioritization? The only thing i really care about is MW for PC :)

It should be covered by DumaOS Classified Games but if not add the PC with the Games Console service and it will be prioritized.

Hi Fraser,

Will the hotfix fix an issue im having with the bufferbloat feature,i'm on 900mb down and 120 up fttp connection,

The ping and underload tests are A+ but unfortunately the speed test is D with a download of over 600 and upload of 117,D seems bad for such high speeds

Thanks

Most likely that the test server just isn't fast enough.

I have that as well with my FTTH connection in Asia. You only max out the upload in this case.

You don't need to run much ABB in most cases with so much bandwidth on a FTTH connection.

• Administrators
46 minutes ago, chand93 said:

Hi Fraser,

Will the hotfix fix an issue im having with the bufferbloat feature,i'm on 900mb down and 120 up fttp connection,

The ping and underload tests are A+ but unfortunately the speed test is D with a download of over 600 and upload of 117,D seems bad for such high speeds

Thanks

No that's unlikely, what exactly is your physical setup? How is the R2 connected?

11 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

No that's unlikely, what exactly is your physical setup? How is the R2 connected?

Thanks for the reply,

So we got the ONT connected directly to the wan port of the R2 in terms of the setup,and its a ppoe connection with BT.

An interesting point is that there was similar behavior on the xR500 on the beta firmware however on that the maximum achievable speeds in the test were around 400 down and 117 up,rank D for speed,A+ for ping,and D with bufferbloat (under load).Also the R2 has cut the under load to under half the time on both data streams which is a major improvement,ingame (MW) hit detection is alot better on the R2 aswell,i was just hoping to see a triple A+ rating and speeds of 600+ are A+.Idle ping is 4.8 with low deviation.

I can easily live with 600mb down,and even though this is an help topic,i really need to praise the genuis of the QOS slider auto detect best feature i've ever seen,i think i like it even more then the geo filter.

• Administrators
6 hours ago, chand93 said:

Thanks for the reply,

So we got the ONT connected directly to the wan port of the R2 in terms of the setup,and its a ppoe connection with BT.

An interesting point is that there was similar behavior on the xR500 on the beta firmware however on that the maximum achievable speeds in the test were around 400 down and 117 up,rank D for speed,A+ for ping,and D with bufferbloat (under load).Also the R2 has cut the under load to under half the time on both data streams which is a major improvement,ingame (MW) hit detection is alot better on the R2 aswell,i was just hoping to see a triple A+ rating and speeds of 600+ are A+.Idle ping is 4.8 with low deviation.

I can easily live with 600mb down,and even though this is an help topic,i really need to praise the genuis of the QOS slider auto detect best feature i've ever seen,i think i like it even more then the geo filter.

Do you get higher than that if you use a speed test that isn't benchmark? That might be the best you can get using PPPoE. That's great to hear that it's cut your ping so much! Thanks so much, we really appreciate it!

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Do you get higher than that if you use a speed test that isn't benchmark? That might be the best you can get using PPPoE. That's great to hear that it's cut your ping so much! Thanks so much, we really appreciate it!

On a normal speed test i can get over 800,what speed value on the benchmark gives A+ ,i would've thought anything over 100 is considered fast or does the D rating show theres a problem with the line and the speed is fluctuating?

• Administrators
55 minutes ago, chand93 said:

On a normal speed test i can get over 800,what speed value on the benchmark gives A+ ,i would've thought anything over 100 is considered fast or does the D rating show theres a problem with the line and the speed is fluctuating?

Okay thanks for clarifying that's really good then. We'll need to see if we can try and boost the speed reported by benchmark. No nothing bad, it just provides a rating based on how much of the speed you are getting compared to what you've said you get.

28 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Okay thanks for clarifying that's really good then. We'll need to see if we can try and boost the speed reported by benchmark. No nothing bad, it just provides a rating based on how much of the speed you are getting compared to what you've said you get.

I fixed the issue with the login by factory resetting the router, after rebooting the router today it happends again.. i can't login it just keeps refreshing.. i dont wanne factory reset again for this to fix it..