Adblocker unwanted block reporting thread

Netduma Alex

Hi. I was trying to launch Ubisoft Connect launcher on PC but I was stuck with the launcher constantly asking me to allow me to launch the app over and over again.
Disabling Adblocker finally got rid of the Windows UAC for Ubisoft Connect constantly bugging me and stopping me from using my PC every time it pops up every 3 seconds until I click pause on the Adblocker in the router.

I tried to replicate it again. But it seems the be ok now when launching Ubisoft Connect. I rarely use these apps. But in those instances that I do, the apps are usually trying to run an update to make sure it is updated. Maybe that is why the Adblocker blocked the launcher's connection to the internet? Who knows.

I'll tag the spoiler with what advertisement site that Ubisoft Connect was attempting to connect to.
PS. These are some of the same sites that Adblocker blocks from websites at times. So I'm not sure it is wise to whitelist them too.
Just thought I'd let you guys know that it could cause your game launcher to summon Windows UAC every 3 seconds and stop you from using your PC normally because of it.

Spoiler

beacons.gcp.gvt2.comTrackingbeacons.gcp.gvt2.comTrackingbeacons.gcp.gvt2.comTrackingbeacons.gcp.gvt2.comTrackingbeacons.gcp.gvt2.comTrackingbeacons.gcp.gvt2.comTrackingbeacons.gcp.gvt2.comTrackingbeacons.gcp.gvt2.comTrackingbeacons.gcp.gvt2.comTrackingbeacons.gcp.gvt2.comTrackingbeacons.gvt2.comTrackingbeacons.gvt2.comTrackingbeacons.gvt2.comTrackingbeacons.gvt2.comTrackingbeacons.gvt2.comTrackingbeacons.gvt2.comTrackingbeacons.gvt2.comTrackingbeacons.gvt2.comTrackingbeacons.gvt2.comTrackingbeacons.gvt2.comTrackingbeacons2.gvt2.comTrackingbeacons2.gvt2.comTrackingbeacons2.gvt2.comTrackingbeacons2.gvt2.comTrackingbeacons2.gvt2.comTracking

• 5 months later...

Hi,

I was trying to accept an e-transfer with adblocker on and it wouldn't work until I turned it off.

E-transfers in canada is way to send money to someone else.

13 hours ago, Roses said:

Hi,

I was trying to accept an e-transfer with adblocker on and it wouldn't work until I turned it off.

E-transfers in canada is way to send money to someone else.

Are you seeing any E-transfer domains showing as blocked in adblocker? If so, please take this domain and add a whitelist rule for it, that should resolve the problem.

Please then also provide the domain to us so we can add it to the whitelist for our next cloud update.

6 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

Are you seeing any E-transfer domains showing as blocked in adblocker? If so, please take this domain and add a whitelist rule for it, that should resolve the problem.

Please then also provide the domain to us so we can add it to the whitelist for our next cloud update.

etransfer.interact.ca