• Administrators

Yes some people do have it already, as above Netgear are sending the invites. I can try and boost you guys up the list but you'll still have to wait for an invite and I couldn't say when you might get it.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Macusa69 said:

@Netduma Fraserhello Fraser, I received the 3.0 on the R1 and it's working great, but I would like to try it on my XR500, can you please do what you can in order to receive the beta by Netgear? 

Glad to hear you're enjoying it on the R1! What is your Netgear community username? We'll try and get you bumped up the list.

On 7/31/2020 at 3:55 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Glad to hear you're enjoying it on the R1! What is your Netgear community username? We'll try and get you bumped up the list.

Hello Fraser,

Please check your inbox for my findings regarding the XR500. 

NG Username: ThuGzy

Thanks.

Hey I know you said you’d try to bump me up for the xr500. I mean I  preordered the the r2 cause I’m tired of waiting an excited to try. But still haven’t got it I’ve checked netgear my emails I’m just ecstatic to try it 

• Administrators
On 8/1/2020 at 6:26 AM, ThuGzy said:

Hello Fraser,

Please check your inbox for my findings regarding the XR500. 

NG Username: ThuGzy

Thanks.

Thanks, will try and get you boosted up the list.

On 8/1/2020 at 7:38 AM, Matthew_D said:

Hey I know you said you’d try to bump me up for the xr500. I mean I  preordered the the r2 cause I’m tired of waiting an excited to try. But still haven’t got it I’ve checked netgear my emails I’m just ecstatic to try it 

We try to boost people up the list but it is still down to Netgear to send out the invites so sorry for the delay but thank you for the continued support!