50hz Host Tickrate in Warzone on US servers?

RiotControll

9 hours ago, Rsxbig0 said:

I’m in US about 90% of my matches are 20 to 25 hz also a lot of peer to peer host sometimes I get 15 hz. I don’t know where ace got those numbers but it is not happening to me and I have tried different servers

Thanks for verifying this.

12 hours ago, Rsxbig0 said:

I’m in US about 90% of my matches are 20 to 25 hz also a lot of peer to peer host sometimes I get 15 hz. I don’t know where ace got those numbers but it is not happening to me and I have tried different servers

If you watched the video, you'd see Ace got them numbers from his Netduma router.

21 minutes ago, RiotControll said:

I'm slowly starting to think that Activision & the developers whitelist certain YouTubers to promote the game.

Maybe so but considering how much Ace has complained and criticized Acti and MW, I very much doubt he'd be one of them.

1 hour ago, blackfirehawk said:

This would mean we cant do anything. Only If we could Block Servers from companys that are Bad...

But thats Sound Impossible at the Moment

I've tried 3 different routers with 3 different firmwares and can't get this stupid game to play right.

Theres nothing we can do.

we speak for a BROKEN game!! The last 3 days and after the update for the cheaters the game is just unplayble!!! Many games now we run on the field and we stuck on the ground or inside the walls of the buldings!! One of my friend he did 3 wins yesterday and the game didn't count them!! Really I can't understand what Activision thinking... So many millions and doesn't pay for more servers to be stable the game...

2 hours ago, Kostas83 said:

we speak for a BROKEN game!! The last 3 days and after the update for the cheaters the game is just unplayble!!! Many games now we run on the field and we stuck on the ground or inside the walls of the buldings!! One of my friend he did 3 wins yesterday and the game didn't count them!! Really I can't understand what Activision thinking... So many millions and doesn't pay for more servers to be stable the game...

As far as i understand it is Not a Problem how many Servers They have..

its more a Problem that they have rentet them all over the place from different companys.. without any Minimum quality Test.. 

Some of them are not configured for Low latency/ or have there own QoS to prefer other Services Like Video streaming.

Sure you can improves your own Connection.. but the Problem is how the Servers are configurated..