PS4 Pro not optimized properly on Duma OS?

Hi, i am having problems with hit detection and "spounging" with my PS4 Pro. I have a PS4 Pro and a normal PS4, My PS4 Pro is using a LAN cable and my normal PS4 is using 2.4Ghz WIFI, Both have Open Nat, both are using Manually Set up Traffic Prioritization and using QOS, I have tried just putting the PS4 Pro in Traffic Prioritization and using classified games, I have used PingPlotter and have a good stable line, my normal PS4 has really good hit detection while my PS4 Pro has terrible hit detection, I have even tried using both WIFI frequencies on the PS4 Pro and nothing helps, Is there some sort of conflict between Duma OS and the PS4 Pro? Has anyone else had similar problems with their PS4 Pro? Also this has been happening for a long time. Thanks.

Also when setting up a static IP for the PS4 Pro i noticed the device is detected as <unknown> not sure if that means anything significant to this.

Edited by TakesJuan2knowJuan
More information

I did the same, didn’t even boot it on it’s stock drive lol.

but SSDs have nothing to do with hitdetection. The only thing I can imagine is that there is an issue with the network port or cable. I have never noticed a difference between playstations when it comes to hitdetection. PS4 pro just has a better frame rate then OG PS4.

If you play on 4K TV with the pro you could have extra input lag though causing more shots to miss. Input lag and the delay between frames at 60hz is killer for games like COD.

I play on a 4K monitor but i tried to playing on full Hd resolution on that monitor but i didn't see any differences in gameplay.

Like when the connection is bad it is just bad like nothing can change it.

I just edited the name from <unknown> to PlayStation in Dumaos because that is how i saw it in the bandwith allocation menu on Device type.

Yeah also PS4 pro with EVO 500gb straight from the unboxing.

On 11/27/2019 at 2:32 AM, TakesJuan2knowJuan said:

Hi, i am having problems with hit detection and "spounging" with my PS4 Pro. I have a PS4 Pro and a normal PS4, My PS4 Pro is using a LAN cable and my normal PS4 is using 2.4Ghz WIFI, Both have Open Nat, both are using Manually Set up Traffic Prioritization and using QOS, I have tried just putting the PS4 Pro in Traffic Prioritization and using classified games, I have used PingPlotter and have a good stable line, my normal PS4 has really good hit detection while my PS4 Pro has terrible hit detection, I have even tried using both WIFI frequencies on the PS4 Pro and nothing helps, Is there some sort of conflict between Duma OS and the PS4 Pro? Has anyone else had similar problems with their PS4 Pro? Also this has been happening for a long time. Thanks.

Also when setting up a static IP for the PS4 Pro i noticed the device is detected as <unknown> not sure if that means anything significant to this.

hello i had the same problem, wifi playstation normal console works fine, and playstation pro lan cable problems i have a ssd disk, when adding ip statik, unknown device, for me dns changed to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 in internet setting in xr500