Astro mixamp pro tr

kinel

I just purchesed the mixamp pro tr on its own

And  i was hoping people on here might have some settings they use here for cod mw

I would like settings to hear enemy footsteps 

Atm i am using an old turtle beach dss with my headphones 

There good but soon as theres killstreaks out it drowns out the footsteps

So i was hoping to get some recommended  from everyone here who using them

What i mean is you can manually make your own presets in the  command centre programme

I only just found out that the mixamp could do that lol im well behind on tech stuff

I used to own turtle beach px5 they could make your own presets but they wsa no good for surrond sound

Cheers 

The more settngs i would get i would love 

As like i  said i  only just found out about being able to cusumise presets  

So the more help i get the better

Thanks please send more

Btw i am looking for presets that people who use with cod mw 

I looked at the entire post 9 pages but most of it was for older cod   and other games

I will defently try a few of them though cheers

I was reading  in that thread you posted 

A lot of people saying to turn off the mixamps surroun sound and to use stereo sound on mixamp

As it was more precise with expensive stereo headphones

Is this correct i thought the mixamp surround sound was meant to be brilliant for surround sound and pinpointing enemies footsteps

But a lot of peole are saying to turn it off if you are using expensive stereo headphones

On 11/13/2019 at 4:13 PM, kinel said:

I just purchesed the mixamp pro tr on its own

And  i was hoping people on here might have some settings they use here for cod mw

I would like settings to hear enemy footsteps 

Atm i am using an old turtle beach dss with my headphones 

There good but soon as theres killstreaks out it drowns out the footsteps

So i was hoping to get some recommended  from everyone here who using them

What i mean is you can manually make your own presets in the  command centre programme

I only just found out that the mixamp could do that lol im well behind on tech stuff

I'd recommend trying Zalia's OmniVox.
If you find it too crashy or bassy, you can adjust the sliders in the Astro control centre. It will depend on your headphones though. I found it too crashy/tinny so I brought the two right sliders down a bit. And I left it 'flat' in the game audio settings.

I don't think any preset is going to help you hear footsteps when the killstreaks rain down though, they're deafeningly loud.

I always leave Dolby enabled on the mixamp too, regardless of which headphones I use, it sounds way better to me and positional audio seems much clearer / easier to interpret.

On 11/15/2019 at 11:58 AM, Netduma Alex said:

Remember that there's lots of EQ options in the audio menu for MW, so if you're going to be using an external application to do EQ, i'd set the one inside Modern Warfare to flat.

I've been setting the mixamp to flat and then using high boost (think it's called that) in the game's audio settings. Sound seems pretty balanced like that with my headphones. Saved me a ton of faffing about too.

7 hours ago, ColonicBoom said:

I've been setting the mixamp to flat and then using high boost (think it's called that) in the game's audio settings. Sound seems pretty balanced like that with my headphones. Saved me a ton of faffing about too.

Yeah I guess that makes sense too. As long as one of the EQ solutions is set to flat you'll be alright. You just don't want to have two EQ solutions both messing with the sound at once, that'd be a mess.

Cheers i will try your sugestions

I did try omnivox before but i will try it again 

11 hours ago, ColonicBoom said:

I remember playing bots with that setup and i thought it was great  when i first bought them  i actually  could pinpoint enemies  

I think i was using a preset called astros at the time

Cheers for the help i off to try those settings

Somthing i have noticed is the sound is diffrent in private lobbies to  public matches

I  mainly play ffa 90% of the time

In private matches i would set up a match with 11 bots  and try my settings there 

Playing only on ffa maps as well 

I found a few settings online and used them in private  matches 

And i could hear footsteps clearly even with 11 bots

Then i would try the exact same setup  in pub lic matches and could barely year any one 

And there wasnt any kill streaks out game had just started  and it was to early for people to have deade silence on

And i could only hear them when they was about 10 feet away

In private matches  i could hear them about 40 ft away

When i played private matches i would set time limit to 45 mins and score 80

Just so i had plent time tring out the settings propely

And i tried every ffa map as well with 45 mins 

I hope i made sence cheers

What i  do like is zalias tornament 3  with high boost ive been using this for few days 

Also flat eq with high boost havent tried flat eq with high boost online yet just tried a few games with bots

I dont like the feeling of geting my ass kicked yet in public match

10 minutes ago, Netduma Alex said:

If that was an enjoyable experience, i'd love playing Call of Duty.

Having my ass kicked by a better player is one thing... but having it kicked because of connections is what I really don't like!

I still don't have a nuke in BOps4 but theres 3 times I would have got one but someone decided to sponge my shots.

On 11/19/2019 at 3:49 PM, kinel said:

Something i have noticed is the sound is diffrent in private lobbies to public matches

And i could hear footsteps clearly even with 11 bots

I think this is down to two things:

1. There's more noise in public matches, lots of gunfire, explosions, killstreaks, which all mask people's footsteps.
2. The bots aren't trying to be quiet, they'll run everywhere and they won't shoot at things randomly meaning that there'll be less background noise, allowing you to hear their noisy footsteps more even easier.

On 11/19/2019 at 6:37 PM, kinel said:

What i do like is zalias tornament 3  with high boost ive been using this for few days 

Also flat eq with high boost havent tried flat eq with high boost online yet just tried a few games with bots

I dont like the feeling of geting my ass kicked yet in public match

My MixAmp Pro TR has these four:
Astro (main default preset)
Flat (other default preset)
Zalia OmniVox
Zalia Tournament

I just tweak them a little bit, I turned down the highest pitch sounds (right side sliders) because they were too crashy with my headphones (not Astros). I turned down the bass a notch too, I left the middle ones alone.

I don't like the feeling of getting my arse kicked either, especially by the players that sit still all game staring down their sights. I'm bored and fed up with the game already. It has great potential but I don't like the direction the developers are going with it. It only rewards you if you go for cheap dirty kills.

• 3 months later...

Just updating zalias has a new stro mixamp preset for patch 1.14  its been out over a week now

i just thought ide let forum members know

I will ddit this postwith the link soon

As i writing this on my ps4 so i cant paste links on it

47 minutes ago, kinel said:

Just updating zalias has a new stro mixamp preset for patch 1.14  its been out over a week now

i just thought ide let forum members know

I will ddit this postwith the link soon

As i writing this on my ps4 so i cant paste links on it

We be on 1.15 now, also I don't think footsteps have been adjusted since 1.12.

Potara v2  footsteps preset is out as well

On  his youtube channelthe video was just relesed today

Ive just tried it i think its the best  preset ive tried for the new 1.15 patch

Can any one help me here 

I copied  potara v2  limit breaker preset  tomy mixamp pro

I love it

But im not sure what ingame sound settings they recommend 

I messaged them but i didnt get a satisfactory reply

I just cant seem to find the info out on my ps4

As i cant download links on it

1 hour ago, kinel said:

Can any one help me here 

I copied  potara v2  limit breaker preset  tomy mixamp pro

I love it

But im not sure what ingame sound settings they recommend 

I messaged them but i didnt get a satisfactory reply

I just cant seem to find the info out on my ps4

As i cant download links on it

I saw a couple of peoples ask this question to the maker of the presets and he said Home Theatre.

I've put this and a couple of others on my Astro's, will give them a try over the next couple of days.

7 hours ago, N3CR0 said:

I saw a couple of peoples ask this question to the maker of the presets and he said Home Theatre.

I've put this and a couple of others on my Astro's, will give them a try over the next couple of days.

Thank you N3CRO

Btw just letting you know that thers 4 videos for astro mix amp limit breaker  preset settings

One is astro a40 gen 3

2nd is astro a50 gen 3

3rd is astro a40 gen4

4th is astro a50 gen 4

All four are diffrent

Dont do like i did and copy the a40 v3 to my gen4  

as i thought the preset was for all mixamps but they aint 

NeCRO what presets are you using for cod mw 2019  out of curiosity

6 minutes ago, kinel said:

NeCRO what presets are you using for cod mw 2019  out of curiosity

Potara v2 in slot 1.

That new one you mentioned for 1.14 in slot 2.

Zalias OmniVox in slot 3.

One of the ones Zalias made for 1.12 in slot 4.

I was playing with OmniVox tonight and its way better than what I have in slot 4.

I haven't tried the other two yet.

11 hours ago, N3CR0 said:

Potara v2 in slot 1.

That new one you mentioned for 1.14 in slot 2.

Zalias OmniVox in slot 3.

One of the ones Zalias made for 1.12 in slot 4.

I was playing with OmniVox tonight and its way better than what I have in slot 4.

I haven't tried the other two yet.

Thank you

• 1 month later...

Hi, I'm new to this and came across this site, I've recently been playing COD ghosts, I have astro a40 tr headphones and mixamp, I've never been able to hear players using dead silence, yet other players can hear me even though I'm using it? Any ideas why? 

6 hours ago, Mr-omgNOway said:

Hi, I'm new to this and came across this site, I've recently been playing COD ghosts, I have astro a40 tr headphones and mixamp, I've never been able to hear players using dead silence, yet other players can hear me even though I'm using it? Any ideas why? 

The Amplify perk allows players to hear dead silenced players at a low than normal footsteps level.