Skilled based matchmaking

cjenks22

I have a K.D of 2.6 and holly mother of god the SBMM is insane , everybody and there grandmas are camping including myself and mine , there is no other way to play at higher based divisions , if you run and gun you die ,  how does the DUMA handle SBMM ? is there a way to go under the radar?

I found you have to change your tactics. I played from Europe this week and since there is so many more players every game is uber tryhard. In Asia the community is smaller so the lobbies are somewhat more mixed.

I was goofing around with either no stock or collapsed stock on MP5 etc to gain aim down sight speed. But they make the gun so unstable. If you are in these games where SBMM is screwing you over hitting your shots is #1 priority. If you potato aim for a second or fighting your recoil then you're dead. So I have changed all my setups to do away with any mods that give minus on recoil control, ie the short barrel M4. Instead run thr 14,5 or 12,5" barrel. The light stock, but not the no stock or collapsed stock on MP5. And instead of that go with Tac Laser to speed up ADS.

Also I don't know what they did to the footsteps this update but it's only worse. On that new map, shooting house. I can tell exactly where somebody is walking, how far away and if he's on the second floor or not. Not really a improvement and dead silence mandatory.

There is absolutely nothing conclusive about SBMM being in MW! In fact I have a suspicion that it might have been turned on with patch 1.07 just to shut people up about it, again there is nothing conclusive about my statement but it might explain why the geofilter has stopped working.

No but there is tons of anecdotal evidence.

I have about 40 friends in my friend list who play. But in the first few days only 2 were above 1.00 KD, with me being at 1.47 KD. I met those two friends in the lobby randomly about 7-8 times but the rest, never. Asia is a much smaller community so really it's odd I only meet those friends randomly.

Actually even Exclusive Ace mentioned it and he is normally very positive.