XR500 blocking IPTV service

On 11/4/2019 at 7:30 PM, xfalax said:

I could not watch IPTV (Vodafone Spain) with XR500 and XR700, all attempts for iptv and ip voice with the valid configuration were a failure. The only thing that works by setting the operator's VLAN / Bridge was the internet connection.
I think it's a firmware problem, the configuration for operators IPTV in manual mode is basic.
I have an Asus RT-AX88U configured and working IPTV, internet data and IP voice for vodafone TV Spain and in less than 10 minutes everything was working perfectly ....... with XR500 and XR700 I was losing more than 10 hours and only I run data from the internet in the ports and in the deco but nothing from IPTV channels and IP voice.
I would like to put the Netgear as the main one but I can't do without TV and phone calls ... for the moment my main router is Asus.

This guy is onto something.

I remember having read that on Vodafone, IPTV, internet etc have different VLAN groups. So in that case you would need to use the XR500's bridge mode with the right VLAN ID.

• Administrators
On 3/29/2020 at 4:49 PM, Kralj3gs said:

i bought this Best router today and problems started immediately, iptv not working on my Samsung tv.

Solved the problem quickly turned off QoS Service, but I want to use QoS Service.

Question is, it is possible to use iptv and QoS together or not ?

will it be possible and when or will never be able to use together QoS and IPTV ?

We will get that working not to worry. In WAN Settings untick Disable IGMP Proxying, does it work then? Otherwise the above may be the solution you need.

22 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Fingers crossed for the beta then, let us know your feedback then.

is it still possible to sign up for beta testing, I already have enough, I prefer to be an experimental rabbit

• Administrators
1 hour ago, raf1212 said:

is it still possible to sign up for beta testing, I already have enough, I prefer to be an experimental rabbit

People are using this topic as an unofficial sign up so you could post there: https://forum.netduma.com/topic/29487-announcement-the-future-of-dumaos-version-30/