Netduma App

Quick Question:

What features do you want for a MVP (Minimal Viable Product)?

- Changing GeoFilter Size

- Turning Filter on/off

is what i'm assuming

i think at least being able to turn the filter on/off is a good choice along with the congestion control and/or strict mode on/off maybe or is that too much :unsure:

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really the only features I change regularly are geo on/off, ping assist and radius (seldom). I would only use ping assist late at night or if games are hard to find.

Looking good abc keep up the good work mate.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey ABC glad your getting there, next time turn the music track down or stop talking through a sock ;) nice job.

lol, it is 5 am here...when i made that video i might of been asleep...i'm not sure if i'm awake right now...so you know...music voice...stuff pictures...*jazz hands*

lol, it is 5 am here...when i made that video i might of been asleep...i'm not sure if i'm awake right now...so you know...music voice...stuff pictures...*jazz hands*

Haha :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Duma Lovers,

here is an alpha of my app, iOS / Apple Watch working with profiles (don't want to go to deep for now).

And no config because i'm using the http://r1url to get the Duma's IP.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pf9y1nl6yghz1sh/Duma_Switch_ALPHA.mp4?dl=0

Now I can switch my Duma profiles from my couch :)

It's working and I'll need some BETA testers.

Android version will be next.

Best,

Nicolas

Android should have been first, there are far more androids than there are bad apples. But I understand you might not have an android.

You're right, i'm using WinDev Mobile so the Android app can be done in the same time but I just don't have a device to test it.

I'd gladly help. I've got an iPhone 6 Plus running on AT&T. Not sure the carrier will matter as I'm assuming it will be a wifi-only enabled app. But in any case, I'd love to do some testing if you're still on the hunt for beta testers. Cheers!

Hi Duma Lovers,

here is an alpha of my app, iOS / Apple Watch working with profiles (don't want to go to deep for now).

And no config because i'm using the http://r1url to get the Duma's IP.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pf9y1nl6yghz1sh/Duma_Switch_ALPHA.mp4?dl=0

Now I can switch my Duma profiles from my couch :)

It's working and I'll need some BETA testers.

Android version will be next.

Best,

Nicolas

i love you, i keep not having time for this.  Do you have test flight for iOS? or only rooted devices?  also you already do mobile DEV? seems like "$1,845" is a lot for a side project

I have both iOS and android, id love to test. Lol typos

I'd gladly help. I've got an iPhone 6 Plus running on AT&T. Not sure the carrier will matter as I'm assuming it will be a wifi-only enabled app. But in any case, I'd love to do some testing if you're still on the hunt for beta testers. Cheers!

Guys, just send me yours emails in PM to join the ALPHA (not yet a BETA ;) 

i love you, i keep not having time for this.  Do you have test flight for iOS? or only rooted devices?  also you already do mobile DEV? seems like "$1,845" is a lot for a side project

Love you too ;) Actually an Apple Dev account (about 99€ / year) and i'm prefer using AdHoc distribution via installrapp much easier ($24.95 for 20 devices).

Done. Looking forward to tinkering. What API are you using for communicating with the Netduma? 

That's a homemade one decimator ;)

and if you have an Android APK I can test that too

Not ready yet...

Archived