High Priority Traffic not being detected.

For some reason this feature is not working when i play Apex Legends on PC. I think i have all of the settings correct but I do not get the high traffic indicator on duma os. I only play apex legends so its the only game i can test with.

I think all of my settings are correct.

image.thumb.png.d5b71c10a825d6b12f1e791850d1493d.png

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

You could do the above or add the specific ports for the game which is a bit more involved but more accurate than selecting the console service. As the console service covers a wide range of ports you could encounter issues if something else on the PC was to use those ports.

• Administrators

You could use the console service as above or do manual, it is your choice. For the ports you'd select the device and go to the Advanced menu, leave source ports the same then enter the details from your list until you've done each one.

As long as your consoles are detected correctly as consoles in the Device Manager, you shouldn't have to add any specific console games to the Traffic Prioritization. You could add the console to the Traffic Prio under the profile "games console".

On 6/26/2019 at 8:05 PM, mrpresident888 said:

For some reason this feature is not working when i play Apex Legends on PC. I think i have all of the settings correct but I do not get the high traffic indicator on duma os. I only play apex legends so its the only game i can test with.

I think all of my settings are correct.

image.thumb.png.d5b71c10a825d6b12f1e791850d1493d.png

Annotation 2019-07-05 172640.png

• 1 year later...

I'm also trying to prioritize ports for Apex Legends and nothing works. I added all ports manually that if found here: https://portforward.com/apex-legends/

To prioritize all ports is not a solution because that prioritizes everything comming and going from my PC like Discord etc. Is there a real solution to get it to work for Apex Legends?

3 hours ago, Waka4412 said:

I'm also trying to prioritize ports for Apex Legends and nothing works. I added all ports manually that if found here: https://portforward.com/apex-legends/

To prioritize all ports is not a solution because that prioritizes everything comming and going from my PC like Discord etc. Is there a real solution to get it to work for Apex Legends?

I've responded to you in your other post :)