19/8/2015 black ops 3 beta on PS4

bagsta69

42 days left! The countdown starts now..

I wonder which will be released first...
The Black Ops 3 Beta or the Netduma 1.03.5 update.  :P

19/8/2015 black ops 3 beta on PS4

Do you have a source on this?  I haven't seen anything official yet, but I have heard this date in another reference to PS4.

Thanks!

Nice.  Thank you.

A buddy of mine hit me up out of the stone cold blue with a text and was like "You have to get a PS4 by 09.18" (US Date variant) and I was like "LOL - Why?" and then he hit me with the Beta knowledge and I like "Well, shit".....

That means we should get a PS4 @Dillinger!

Maaaaaaaan, I don't mind the expense so much as having to get a WHOLE new system, a new controller (Scuf vs. Battle Beaver review coming soon) and I have to pre-order ANOTHER copy of the game, so I can play with all the sweaties and MLG-wannabes that are graduating over there to play with the big boys.

OR

I could wait a couple of weeks, learn the maps and the gear from watching the videos and be armed TO THE TEETH when it drops on the XB1.

Decisions, decisions ??

Maaaaaaaan, I don't mind the expense so much as having to get a WHOLE new system, a new controller (Scuf vs. Battle Beaver review coming soon) and I have to pre-order ANOTHER copy of the game, so I can play with all the sweaties and MLG-wannabes that are graduating over there to play with the big boys.

OR

I could wait a couple of weeks, learn the maps and the gear from watching the videos and be armed TO THE TEETH when it drops on the XB1.

Decisions, decisions ??

Isn't that what the Netduma is here for? So you can go around limiting the player base that can connect to you be it via the region/ping control or manually blocking those MLG tryhards.

It's only money Dillinger and ya can't take it with you.I was thinking the same thing about 2 months ago when I got my PS4,had to get the system,another copy of the game,new controller but in the end I was gonna do it anyway.So I figured why put it off any more plus they had a great bundle price,so I got AW,Ghosts and 2 other games I got to pick for 399.00 plus free shipping.But still had to buy another scuf   :angry:

Isn't that what the Netduma is here for? So you can go around limiting the player base that can connect to you be it via the region/ping control or manually blocking those MLG tryhards.

I think you and I might have a different understanding or application of the Geo Filtering and host rating.  I don't want to negatively rate a good host, close to me, just because the owner of said host is a beast player.  

I bought the [Duma] because I was annoyed that we didn't have regional playlists and I was constantly being thrown into lobbies in Mexico and far away from my home.  

I live in the Pacific Northwest, just outside Seattle.  A really hot tech market right now.  Microsoft is less than 20 miles as the crow flies from my house, and between my office and home I have Amazon, T-Mobile and a couple of other "young up and comer" staffed corporations.  My software team is made up of about 20 guys and at least 17 of them are regular gamers that play at least 2-3 times a week.  

There is absolutely NO REASON I should be getting host lobbies in Mexico and Florida and NY and even South America.

Now with the [Duma] I can connect to hosted lobbies that are dictated by ping.  I don't block good hosts unless the owner of said host is a hacker/modder/smurf account cheat with a 10-pt/2-star rep like the one I showed a few months back.

Iron sharpens Iron my friend.  I just don't know if I want to practice against the entirety of the MLG wannabe circuit, and that is who is coming to Black Ops 3 on PS4

It's only money Dillinger and ya can't take it with you.I was thinking the same thing about 2 months ago when I got my PS4,had to get the system,another copy of the game,new controller but in the end I was gonna do it anyway.So I figured why put it off any more plus they had a great bundle price,so I got AW,Ghosts and 2 other games I got to pick for 399.00 plus free shipping.But still had to buy another scuf   :angry:

I knew I liked you Vanilla.  :D

I have toyed with the idea, honestly, about 100 times since the announcement was made that Playstation was taking point this year.  I actually made a post about this when MLG bought something like (1200) PS 4 consoles last year that a change was coming and I wondered whether I should join the crowd.

Is the Playstation Network pay to play now, or is it free?  I never liked the free to all Playstaton network because it's honestly just a babysitter for the litany of squeakers every couple seems to need to have these days.

Yebs psn on ps4 its pay to play onlie etc. I think years subscription is about 39.99 pounds or smoething around it.

See, that is a better way to go, PROVIDED they do something about all the DDOS attacks, which I have seen people SAY they are doing....

Fuck Lizard Squad!  I would honestly chip in to a GoFundMe for someone to find those little cunts and put them under the worst prison on Earth*.

*and by this, I mean fist fuck them with a set of Hulk Hands, and beat them with a nightstick and phonebook until they bleed to death internally in the most painful fashion available

I think you and I might have a different understanding or application of the Geo Filtering and host rating.  I don't want to negatively rate a good host, close to me, just because the owner of said host is a beast player.  

I bought the [Duma] because I was annoyed that we didn't have regional playlists and I was constantly being thrown into lobbies in Mexico and far away from my home.  

I live in the Pacific Northwest, just outside Seattle.  A really hot tech market right now.  Microsoft is less than 20 miles as the crow flies from my house, and between my office and home I have Amazon, T-Mobile and a couple of other "young up and comer" staffed corporations.  My software team is made up of about 20 guys and at least 17 of them are regular gamers that play at least 2-3 times a week.  

There is absolutely NO REASON I should be getting host lobbies in Mexico and Florida and NY and even South America.

Now with the [Duma] I can connect to hosted lobbies that are dictated by ping.  I don't block good hosts unless the owner of said host is a hacker/modder/smurf account cheat with a 10-pt/2-star rep like the one I showed a few months back.

Iron sharpens Iron my friend.  I just don't know if I want to practice against the entirety of the MLG wannabe circuit, and that is who is coming to Black Ops 3 on PS4

Hahaha! I was only suggesting on the Netduma's versatility. Heck, I live in a remote area with very few player count. I cannot afford to block anyone near me. Beast players are what makes my game exciting. Else, it'll be just another boring 36-2 game where all I fight are people below my standard.

I gave that suggestion as a form of alternative to what you can do to help overcome your worries when coming over to the PS4.

But... today was the first day I have had ever seen Black Ops 2 with hacks. Oh my goodness. Thankfully, that was the only game that had the hackers. After that, it was all good again. But I'll have to block someone for the first time thanks to that player.

Can you believe it? A trickshot aimbot?!

See, that is a better way to go, PROVIDED they do something about all the DDOS attacks, which I have seen people SAY they are doing....

Fuck Lizard Squad!  I would honestly chip in to a GoFundMe for someone to find those little cunts and put them under the worst prison on Earth*.

*and by this, I mean fist fuck them with a set of Hulk Hands, and beat them with a nightstick and phonebook until they bleed to death internally in the most painful fashion available

Ryan, one of the Lizard Squad from Finland, has just been charged in court with over 50,000 different charges. But due to Finland's law, he was not jailed but he had to behave himself for the next 2 years. LoL

But... today was the first day I have had ever seen Black Ops 2 with hacks. Oh my goodness. Thankfully, that was the only game that had the hackers. After that, it was all good again. But I'll have to block someone for the first time thanks to that player.

Can you believe it? A trickshot aimbot?!

Ha ha ha - Now that is pathetic.

Have you seen the super fast mode yet?  That has to be my favorite hack I have seen personally because it didn't really make the game too bad.  Basically everyone runs around at 10x speed, but everything else is the same.  Same reloads, same jumps (though you do go a bit further if you are running) and same animations for throwing grenades or picking up guns.  If you can throw a care package AND retrieve it in one of those games, you are an absolute BEAST player....LOL

It's fun, for about 2 games and then it gets old pretty fast.  I found two servers in the lower Idaho/Utah area that were running it and eventually blocked them both.

Ryan, one of the Lizard Squad from Finland, has just been charged in court with over 50,000 different charges. But due to Finland's law, he was not jailed but he had to behave himself for the next 2 years. LoL

Yeah, 50,400 counts and the guy has to "assist the fight against online attacks" and be a good boy for 2 years.  Man, people talk about the justice system in America.  If that little bitch did that here, he would be in Federal pound me in the ass prison until he whistled when he walked.

Concise and to the point. I like that D :D

We can let our trained medical police begin the healing process when you're washing your Hulk Hands!

85LWgM5.jpg

Concise and to the point. I like that D :D

We can let our trained medical police begin the healing process when you're washing your Hulk Hands!

85LWgM5.jpg

LMMFAO!!!  Oh hell, that is PERFECT.  I like the way you pick up the ball and finish it off with an exclamation point my friend!  *laughing at my desk like a lunatic*  Damn, I needed that this morning.  :D  :P  ;)

Archived