connection line question

DAKOTADOCKALL

your line looks pretty stable apart from 2 small spikes and then your ping jumps up 5ms or so and stays at that level. Do you have a dsl connection? If you do then avoid turning your modem off and on. 

Its around a week now and iv felt like my connection has been really bad the past few days so i just did a ping plotter test and got this graph. Can anyone telll me if they see anything that i can try to explain to my ISP to have them fix the spikes?

Desktop Screenshot 2019.04.14 - 00.08.43.25.png

Because it is spiking hard then drops to normal at 4:30am to 7am that might be ISP congestion or your family were using the network and you have not got congestion control set up correctly.

It is one or the other.

You will have done this but just checking the tick boxes so to speak.

Were you downloading / streaming at these times?

Were you downloading on your console that is enabled in traffic priority?

Have you entered your line tested speeds into the congestion control and selected always? (DumaOS)

Alright thanks kind of sucks this is the only isp that has speeds up 1000 besides at&t that only lets me have 10 download that is DSL. I think dsl is better for gaming right i think it does FIBER/DSL/CABLE/SATELLITE something like that i could be wrong and it all just luck of where you live. 

Aright thanks for the help as long as its stable enough thats good for me i only play on the dallas server anyways and i get a ping of about 20. If anything else comes about ill reply back on this post with the problem.

Blops4 has a sync issue where one team all go really positive and the other goes all negative in most matches, it is very rare to have a balanced game,

So I would not judge your connection on cod.

All cods have a sync issue but this one takes the top prize, when you are ahead it feels like your playing recruit bots then the next game it feels like your playing MLG sweat pros, then when you loose it puts you ahead of sync again.

The key is If your on the winning team back out after it ends as the sync will do you next game.