New XR300

sharpz44

7 minutes ago, sharpz44 said:

I have just noticed netgear are now launching an XR300 ,looks duma boys are going to be busy 

https://www.netgear.com/gaming/xr300/

yup lol, a lower cost model that matches the R1 price AND has better hardware specs....yikes. Although tbh the netduma team doesnt need to sell R1s anymore. Not when their firmware is all over these netgears. To bad we cant get trade in credit cuz I am ITCHING to upgrade from this thing.

On 3/15/2019 at 12:36 PM, Netduma Jack said:

Exciting times :D the XR300 will be a new way to get DumaOS for folks who couldn't afford an XR500, and didn't really want an R1. We're mega excited to put the power behind the XR300!

I have a 3 years old netduma, do you recommend me buy a xr300 for a 300/300 connection??

I tried dumaOS on xr500. And I sold that Netgear. I'm using r1 dumaos atm. It plays better for me. Netgear quarterly updates takes way too long. xr300 is just an r7000 with dumaOS in it. This release is pretty cringe. They selling outdated hardware. It's not an upgrade on anything really.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, carl0024 said:

I tried dumaOS on xr500. And I sold that Netgear. I'm using r1 dumaos atm. It plays better for me. Netgear quarterly updates takes way too long. xr300 is just an r7000 with dumaOS in it. This release is pretty cringe. They selling outdated hardware. It's not an upgrade on anything really.

Thank you for your feedback. The idea was to provide a Netgear router with DumaOS for a cheaper price so that more people can experience the power of DumaOS.